What's new

U.S. Government Now Goads India to Invade China

Now let's see how China managed with Brits and small British forces.

Two hundred years have passed since the Opium War, I suggest you search for the recent wars between China and Britain. Don't worry,I won't mention the Korean War, that is a matter for China and USA.

China was founded in 1949. In 1949, China had a war with Britain. But in 1949, the PLA beat up the British, at the same time, the PLA was still fighting with KMT for the decisive battle of the Chinese civil war.
At the same time of the decisive battle, the PLA still dared to fire at the British first, so you can clearly feel the PLA's contempt for the British army.

So yeah you wanna talk about geopolitics?

Lets talk about how Pakistan served the US for quite over a decade to be only dumped like a creamed whore when the US was done with Afghanistan.

Geopolitics my ***.
Either you're a sovereign state, or a colony.
Which one is it?
You are being emotional.

Pakistan trained Afghan Talibans that drained USA armies for decade and left them for bankruptcy for at least trillion dollars. USA had to leave because they lost. USSR lost too.

Geopolitics is something that has been ingrained since the time of Pakistan and it is not about to change now, Alhamdulillah.

You are being emotional.

Pakistan trained Afghan Talibans that drained USA armies for decade and left them for bankruptcy for at least trillion dollars. USA had to leave because they lost. USSR lost too.

Geopolitics is something that has been ingrained since the time of Pakistan and it is not about to change now, Alhamdulillah.
That was easy for the US to avenge though. Buy a dozen or so parliamentarians and they've got Pakistan sliding back to daddy.
Geopolitics loool.

Pakistan thinking they're in the big leagues when they're some errand boy being taken for a ride.

That was easy for the US to avenge though. Buy a dozen or so parliamentarians and they've got Pakistan sliding back to daddy.
Geopolitics loool.

Pakistan thinking they're in the big leagues when they're some errand boy being taken for a ride.

I don’t know about big leagues but they came on the mission and Pakistan betrayed them with their dollars and defeated them, Alhamdulillah.

The fact is that Pakistan and China exist and with Nuclear weapons program. Their missions backfired.

Their only option is economic sanction which won’t be viable once the war is started.

I have feelings that Pakistan is capitalizing all the revenues, increases on budgets and taxes on everything indicate Pakistan is preparing something big.

I don’t know about big leagues but they came on the mission and Pakistan betrayed them with their dollars and defeated them, Alhamdulillah.

The fact is that Pakistan and China exist and with Nuclear weapons program. Their missions backfired.

Their only option is economic sanction which won’t be viable once the war is started.

I have feelings that Pakistan is capitalizing all the revenues, increases on budgets and taxes on everything indicate Pakistan is preparing something big.

The british had a dog collar on us for ~200 years and then Americans have it for 70 years. They have been using us for their goals. Pakistan has never hurt their interests.
They got all they wanted from Afghanistan. They used Afghanistan to export wahabism in China and brought Pakistan under total subjugation.
Most of the 2 trillion that they cry about went back into the corporations back home.

They used Pakistan for 2 decades in the most brazen way and humiliating us in the process. We were the most humiliated nation on earth being publicly taunted for not doing the job and rewarded when we were being good servants.

They destroyed the constitutional basis of this country by imposing their servants who are herding 200 million people like farm animals for their masters. They destroyed everything that could make this country into an independent republic with strong state institutions. To add more insult the herd of 200 million slaves are supposed to be a nuclear nation. How much worse can things be?

They have imposed their will on this country without firing a shot and here we have stubborn jahalat seeing victory in a shameful existence.

I have a feeling that we will see a day when Bangladesh will give us aid with humiliating conditions and looking at the state of our people I think this should happen.

The british had a dog collar on us for ~200 years and then Americans have it for 70 years. They have been using us for their goals. Pakistan has never hurt their interests.
They got all they wanted from Afghanistan. They used Afghanistan to export wahabism in China and brought Pakistan under total subjugation.
Most of the 2 trillion that they cry about went back into the corporations back home.

They used Pakistan for 2 decades in the most brazen way and humiliating us in the process. We were the most humiliated nation on earth being publicly taunted for not doing the job and rewarded when we were being good servants.

They destroyed the constitutional basis of this country by imposing their servants who are herding 200 million people like farm animals for their masters. They destroyed everything that could make this country into an independent republic with strong state institutions. To add more insult the herd of 200 million slaves are supposed to be a nuclear nation. How much worse can things be?

They have imposed their will on this country without firing a shot and here we have stubborn jahalat seeing victory in a shameful existence.

I have a feeling that we will see a day when Bangladesh will give us aid with humiliating conditions and looking at the state of our people I think this should happen.
I can understand but they came here with fully preparation to destroy Pakistan and possibly China in the long process as part of long term goal. Afghanistan was just medium to fulfill the goal.

Pakistan was caught off-guard with struggling economy and unprepared for wars. Pakistan knew one thing; proxy wars to weaken the invaders. And they needed money to do so. There is no thing as free breakfast.

Today after years of struggle, usa has left as humiliated nation with Afghan Talibans on top of the game ruling Afghanistan is best way to describe adding salt on the wounds.

In wars, prices are to be paid and compromises are to be made.

Greater Pakistan will recover soon In Shaa ALLAAH.

Indians are a speculative people, and speculation is an important factor in understanding Indian foreign policy.
India sees hostile policy towards China as a way to show its importance to the US
Therefore, I personally believe that India's hostile policy towards China is to harass China on the edge of not eliciting a strong response from China. Of course, if Indian elites believe that a war with China will allow India to gain greater benefits from Western countries such as the United States, India will attack Chinese troops. For Indian elites, ordinary Indian soldiers are low caste, not counted as human beings

Back
Top Bottom