What's new

U.S. Backed – FSA Rebels Massacre an Entire Christian Village in Syria

yes US coming to aid of genocide taking place on Muslims = I'm stupid and you are the true muslimia:pakistan:

genocide what genocide - this all about what? amerika :lol:

You with ur childish insults dont even deserve a reply....

Still the cold war mentality at working....

If the only fault that Syria is at it is it is in the camp of Russia, or not a meek pet of Washington.

This is an evil world.

I doubt this has any truth to it, you can't just make unsupported claims that the rebels are massacring Christians. I have a Syrian Christian friend and while he did admit the foreign rebels bothered some Christians over there, he didn't go as far as saying they were being massacred. Although, there may have been violence between them, I can believe that, I'm not trying to sound cocky, but some things are used as political tools such as this one and the American population actually completely falls for this and this is why they are against supporting rebels but mainly against having any involvement in the conflict.

Still the cold war mentality at working....

If the only fault that Syria is at it is it is in the camp of Russia, or not a meek pet of Washington.

This is an evil world.

yet majority of its citizenary( muslims) is looking to the US to come save it...things that make you go hmmm

So we are not Muslim killers now? :victory:

We don't back anyone ... The FSA knows they have elements that the US does not want anything to do with.

BTW 80,000 now killed by Assad is it? oh great Muslim posters above- no umma concern for that. You guys never post when your own dictators kill you Muslims by thousands :lol:

I have said here before, we have on PDF wanna be Muslims a lot. They wanna be Muslim depending on whom US supports, the moment US comes to the aid of Muslims... they wanna be keepers of Christians or anyone else -as we can see from the comments above.:rofl:

What is this idiot ? !!! Who is feeding the rebels and funding them? USA..

Back
Top Bottom