What's new

U.S. asks China to revise export rules for coronavirus medical gear

grey boy 2

Reaction score
Country
China
Finally, even the so-called "World leading quality demanding leader has to bow down to the reality":usflag:It has just made my day:haha:
And for all those this and that low quality failed Chinese PPE complaining news can all flushes down the drain for good lol:dirol: At least 2 US cities are using uncertify PPE from Chinese vendors
upload_2020-4-17_0-0-38.png

upload_2020-4-17_0-0-54.png

upload_2020-4-17_0-1-10.png

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/u.s...rules-for-coronavirus-medical-gear-2020-04-16

@grey boy 2 you do realize you are exposing this site to copyright violations through posting pictures of online content? It’s better to take excerpts and link to the report to claim fair use.

on topic, what makes you think Chinese customs officials are qualified to QC PPE?
It adds no value and delays shipment.

@grey boy 2 you do realize you are exposing this site to copyright violations through posting pictures of online content? It’s better to take excerpts and link to the report to claim fair use.

on topic, what makes you think Chinese customs officials are qualified to QC PPE?
It adds no value and delays shipment.
On the contrary, i was adviced by my law school friend, this is the best way to avoid copyright issue cos everything directly from the site, not even typo will exist, do you think i would wanted to do more for nothing?
Thanks for your kind concern anyway
The answer to your doubt of Chinese customs goes vice versa, NO?

On the contrary, i was adviced by my law school friend, this is the best way to avoid copyright issue cos everything directly from the site, not even typo will exist, do you think i would wanted to do more for nothing?
Thanks for your kind concern anyway
The answer to your doubt of Chinese customs goes vice versa, NO?

your law school friend needs to study harder. You can’t claim fair use because you have posted the material in its entirety. It boils down to revenue, the owners of the website can claim your actions resulted in loss of traffic and consequently ad revenue.

Here is the Legal T&Cs from Nasdaq
.https://www.nasdaq.com/legal

@WebMaster @AgNoStiC MuSliM

on topic, of course not it’s not even up for debate. I expect customs officers to cause contamination and damage. QC of medical PPE must be done in a controlled environment by trained people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom