What's new

U.S., Asean to Push Back Against China-WSJ

How many time I have seen the phrase "we love peace" coming out from the Vietnamese mouth, that's so annoy and disgusting to me, everywhere has articles about South China Sea disputes, that place the Viets are spreading trash as if they never been testified before!?

Here I quote what they'd wrote from the news for you to see how arrogant these people are:

Hi all Chinese people,
Vietnamese people love peace. We want China act the right according to the United Nation Law. Please find information on the internet about this and you will know who is China.
Paracel Islands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Viet Nam will do everything to protect the teriory aand hope Chinese people understand. We have power of the right and all the Vietnamese people strength to do that.
I love Chinese people but I don't like Chinese Governent if you did like that.
Thanks,
Vietnamese

Chinese people love peace and hate the Vietnamese government either!?

This is link about China Army invaded Paracel Island in 1974 killed many Vietnamese soldiers.
‪H

Border invaded 1979, Truong Sa invaded 1988 and 1992.
This is international media. You can find on BBC or many other source

China has no business whatsoever in the sea and islands of South East Asia nations according to historical facts, mankind's knowledge and the UNCLOS 1982. It should stop bitching. Don't make the world angry as it needs the world more than the world needs it.

The world? So Vietnam is the World?

Viet Nguyen

Dear Chinese friends,

Please do not believe in what your state propaganda says about "Vietnam making provocations against China". That is simply a lie.

As a small country sharing border with a much bigger and stronger China, we do not have any benefits in "making provocations" against China. Most Vietnamese love peace, respect Chinese people and admire Chinese culture.

By spreading lies about Vietnam, some influential figures with aggressive behavior in Chinese government are actually preparing reasons for starting a new war against Vietnam, and perhaps against the Philippines.

War is bad, and I am sure most Chinese people do not want it. Remember the war in 1979 when thousands of people from both countries were sacrificed. Together we should join hands to stop a new war. Together we should fight to turn both countries into democratic entities that other people respect.

Thanks and best wishes.

From a Vietnamese

If I am getting angry from hearing these trash, am I wrong people???

How many time I have seen the phrase "we love peace" coming out from the Vietnamese mouth, that's so annoy and disgusting to me, everywhere has articles about South China Sea disputes, that place the Viets are spreading trash as if they never been testified before!?

Here I quote what they'd wrote from the news for you to see how arrogant these people are:

Chinese people love peace and hate the Vietnamese government either!?

The world? So Vietnam is the World?

If I am getting angry from hearing these trash, am I wrong people???

So, Don't try to be the Second Anders Behring Breivik in Cambodia bro, we VN are very good at hunting terrorisst :lol:

Back
Top Bottom