What's new

U.S. Arleigh Burke Destroyer Collides with Oil Tanker in Strait of Hormuz

He knows who I meant. Are you a former jet pilot too?
:lol: :lol: :lol: Are you referring to Gambit as a pilot? The crotchety retired USAF janitor?

There is a former USAF pilot (not sure if jet or not) who doesn't post much anymore and he gives a pretty objective opinion, unlike the janitor here who plays General McArthur online.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Are you referring to Gambit as a pilot? The crotchety retired USAF janitor?

There is a former USAF pilot (not sure if jet or not) who doesn't post much anymore and he gives a pretty objective opinion, unlike the janitor here who plays General McArthur online.
At least I have real military service, unlike the lot of you who are conscript rejects but talks like you know what you are talking about. And it is funny that you actually believe I was a janitor. That tells us much about your intelligence.

USA got absolutely donkey punched in the Korean war by the PLA, the imperialist pigs thought they could invade china, they came right up to the border of china from north Korea, once that happened we entered the war and started the humiliation of the US military and drove the scumbags back. The 8th US army got a pants down spanking. It was the worst military defeat given to the US military.
We f**ked the snot outta them. Completely humiliated them and made a complete and utter mockery of their 'invinsible' military and their superpower status.

Yep. And if Iraqis were united and had some decent weapons, I assure you they would have utterly crushed the American invaders. Hizbullah totally humiliated Israel''s "invincible (!) army" in 2000 and 2006. Oh, and let's not forget Vietnam also humiliated the Yanks sending tens of thousands of American aggressors straight to Hell. Lastly, those war-mongering scumbags have been threatening Iran for 33 years now, but still haven't been able to do anything because they know the outcome of such stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom