What's new

U.S. Ambassador presses Belgium for decision by 14 October for f-16 replacement

And You are a stupid Pakistani which does not know the difference between an Indian and a Vietnamese.
Cup of cow piss? Whobare you calling stupid? Ypu are a product of a nation of rapists. Who is yo daddy? YOU ABUSED ME FOR NOTHINGPISS DRINKER. SO NOW I AM MAKING YOU A SUBSURVIENT BITCH THAT YOU ARE

Learn how to spell.
You are an embarrassment.

You are from a nation of rapist..u call typos embarrasing looool..dumb dalat
Dont ever fvck with a pakistan. Remember when you ask your women who your daddy is they point north

You are from a nation of rapist..u call typos embarrasing looool..dumb dalat
Dont ever fvck with a pakistan. Remember when you ask your women who your daddy is they point north
Reported.
@waz for how long is this forum going to accept his useless posts, which are mostly about abusing others.

Reported.
@waz for how long is this forum going to accept his useless posts, which are mostly about abusing others.
@waz these indian cause all the problems here and then run to the mods. How long are we going to tolerate useless posts that fan the fire and then sit back and take the high chair. Typical indian. And you started this your post #16 'you are a stupid pakistani'
and i warned you post #17.

Abuse me or my country i will humiliate you in public.

Last edited:
@waz these indian cause all the problems here and then run to the mods. How long are we going to tolerate useless posts that fan the fire and then sit back and take the high chair. Typical indian. And you started this your post #16 'you are a stupid pakistani'
and i warned you post #17.

Abuse me or my country i will humiliate you in public.

You started the abuse in this thread, and I responded to that.
I point out that you call everyone an Indian when it is well known that they are not.
@gambit is of Vietnamese origin from postings way back, and I am Swedish.
You are Pakistani, and your comments show that you are stupid
To note that one Pakistani is stupid is not an attack on Pakistan.

You started the abuse in this thread, and I responded to that.
I point out that you call everyone an Indian when it is well known that they are not.
@gambit is of Vietnamese origin from postings way back, and I am Swedish.
You are Pakistani, and your comments show that you are stupid
To note that one Pakistani is stupid is not an attack on Pakistan.
Listen...indian....get lost. Dont talk to me dont addresd me...you area nation of snitchers...go report me.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom