What's new

U.S. Aircraft Carrier Enters Zone Near Iranian Oil Route as Tensions Rise

India and Chila will go with USA on this one, due to them needing oil to grow their nations.

Tolerate nonsense mate.. don't forget which country he is from.. they are no friends neither they are well-wishers.. they have their own fish to fry and it doesn't matter who's body is burnt to get fire.

I am in serious love for Iran's balls of steel.. I wish my leaders would have that too. Stand firm and US would fall-apart.. they are in no darn position to start new wars.

its better to follow an old saying now . "Discretion is the better part of valor" . no way can the Iranian navy do much damage to a CBG . so let them get no excuse.

Iran can send one of there stealth drones and record it and relese it in public as they did it b4 and it would be much better then attacking it
Iranians can make a movie out of this it would be great with some one explaining it to the viewers something technical
:cheers:

^^ When we surround them with 2000,3000 ships armed with guided and unguided missiles/rockets they wont even see from which direction they will get hit

However I support you guys but I have to say you are in delusion mate.

Your ships would be a fodder for F-18's and anti ship missiles. A US CBG is an army in itself.

My brothers on this forum kindly stock lots of gasoline as there's gonna be a sharp rise in ptroleum prices , you are warned .

However I support you guys but I have to say you are in delusion mate.

Your ships would be a fodder for F-18's and anti ship missiles. A US CBG is an army in itself.
Irans strategy will be assymetrical when it counters the US navy. Those F16,18,22 can not destroy all those fast,mobile speedboats armed with missile launchers

Irans strategy will be assymetrical when it counters the US navy. Those F16,18,22 can not destroy all those fast,mobile speedboats armed with missile launchers

Keep up the spirit. I can say that only.

Though technologically Iran Navy dont have capabilities to counter a US CBG with nuclear tipped silos. I wish you have some really innovative and effective strategy.

US is just trying to bully Iran but it itself knows it cant hurt Iran otherwise this time its economy will surly crumble , they are pushing Iran so as it gives US troops pessage to Afghanistan thru its chabar port , nothing less nothing more .

^^ When we surround them with 2000,3000 ships armed with guided and unguided missiles/rockets they wont even see from which direction they will get hit
:what: Where the hell are you getting that from? Or are you including rubber dinghys?

Himmate marda maddade khuda , US cant touch iran cause iran has truth by its side , god is not so cruel to give Us breather every time it mauls a minow & Iran is not a push over , keep faith in god

Back
Top Bottom