What's new

U.N. delegates walk out / 911 to investigated - Ahmedinejad

My friend whom I grew up with, a Marine... informed me that the equipment being used by these insurgents are from IRAN

There is many media reports about this

in the world of smuggling there is no hardship in accquiring illicit weapons made in anywhere..in the world of politics there is no shortage if false flags to defame / frame some country.

An AK-47 can be aqquiried from Darra Adem Khel, stamped with made in whatver, shipped to insurgents and then photographed as evidence.

The insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan are also using American humvee's, M16 and even uniforms. So going by your logic it is rightful to say America is arming these insurgents?

His move was not smart. Go to America Mr. Ahmedijiad, cry with the Americans on 9/11---See how they will rally around you---

It is like poking an eye but with some delicious chocolate.

In contrary, his move was really smart, polls indicate that even in US near 86 percent of Americans are considering 9/11 as a conspiracy.

Oh please save me the Iran BS.

For the guy making FALSE claims that Al Qaeda and Taliban are supported by Iran, you should know better. Both the Taliban and AL Qaeda hate Iran. The Taliban and Iran were enemies long before U.S. invasion of Afghanistan. Now Iran supporting Shia in Iraq well thats something we can all see clearly. Iran though accused the U.S. of supporting Jundallah.

The only country I really respect in the Muslim world (government wise) is Iran. It is not because they support Palestine or Lebanon, that is far from it. Even if they did not I would still respect them the most. I respect them because they are the only country that STANDS up to U.S. and Israel. They are the only ones who have not sold out and bend over like leaders of the Arab world. It is not just Arab leaders that are bend over, I am sure Pakistani people are not fond of their leaders also (plus many other Muslim countries). No Muslim country in the world deserves more respect than Iran.

No reason?

Are you kidding me?

A nuclear Iran would be as dangerous as “Hitler marching into the Rhineland” in 1936 and should be prevented by US military strikes if necessary

I think we should change the regime for peace...

The people in IRAN want freedom as you all saw.

Ever found the WMD in Iraq ? Perhaps another buddy of yours who was in Iraq can confirm that.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUur7v00Cp8[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BDIv_0kPhE&feature=player_embedded#!]YouTube - Glenn Greenwald and Dylan Ratigan Destroy Neocon Warmongering for Attack on Iran[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, there are plenty of nuclear weapons all over the world, one of the biggest arsenals is in Us and Israel, If you are that much worry you better start with existing threat instead of hypothetical.
additionally, there is a Consensus about our nuclear activity in Iran, all are in same side, it's better to put double standards away and stop bulling others.

I know the hypocrisy that goes on with Israel and the U.S. and i obviously don't like it. You think though if the extremist regime in Iran obtaining them would help ? If Iran was actually going for nuclear power/research rather then weapons they could come clean about their program. Guess what ? They don't.

This is why when Turkey signs nuclear energy agreements with South Korea and Russia no one cares. Everything is legal and done in the open. We also don't come to world meetings and start talking conspiracy theories rather then sitting down with the United States. You must be crazy to think the U.S. is actually going to talk with Iran when every chance they get it is anti U.S. this and anti U.S. that.

In contrary, his move was really smart, polls indicate that even in US near 86 percent of Americans are considering 9/11 as a conspiracy.

86 percent is unbelievable. I know that a large minority in the US believes that that 9/11 was a conspiracy, but definitely not 86%.

I have no opinion on 9/11 because people from both sides present their theories--

Had I been a top level CIA Agent....I would have known...

I know the hypocrisy that goes on with Israel and the U.S. and i obviously don't like it. You think though if the extremist regime in Iran obtaining them would help ? If Iran was actually going for nuclear power/research rather then weapons they could come clean about their program. Guess what ? They don't.

This is why when Turkey signs nuclear energy agreements with South Korea and Russia no one cares. Everything is legal and done in the open. We also don't come to world meetings and start talking conspiracy theories rather then sitting down with the United States. You must be crazy to think the U.S. is actually going to talk with Iran when every chance they get it is anti U.S. this and anti U.S. that.

1. I think using words like extremist is a kind of insult but in political manner. Politicians usually use this words to precondemn their oppositions. In that way no one going to listen to their logic because the people consider them unreasonable. There exist many words like that, for instance: populist, terrorist, fundamentalist,...
so it's better not use that kind of word in friendly discussions.
2. Iran is actually going for nuclear power/research rather then weapons, but they prevent us. we have got a 30 years old history in that matter, I'm encouraging you to tack a look at our nuclear activity history, from Pahlavi era to now. There are plenty of contracts which they tacked the money and leaved it. and our money still is in their hand.
3. comparing Iran and your country in the matter of relation with US is not a good idea. We have a long history with them and a lot of unresolved issues.
4. There are two major opinion about the universe. one who believe there noting exist after life and your actions got no consequences rather than this life, Another one believe you are responsible for your actions.
By first view, you should do what ever to make this life better for yourself others are not in your concern.
by second, you couldn't stay silent toward tyranny and injustice even if it cost you.
you have heard it sure a lot but that's the root of our differences.

Last edited:
86 percent is unbelievable. I know that a large minority in the US believes that that 9/11 was a conspiracy, but definitely not 86%.

I won't blame you, It's odd and I haven't founded the documents to prove it. if I was in your place, without a prove, I wouldn't accept it neither.
But for clarification, the belief of those 86% are not the same, some look at it as a inside job, some as Israel, some believe The US government hide some thing, some believe US have blamed wrong guys for some other plans,...
the polls have showed the people who accepted the US administration's story completely are within 14 to 20 percent.
I found this, however it's not one of those articles I had referred to before, but it could help.
link:
Scientific Poll: 84% Say 9/11 Is A Cover Up

Last edited:
Big difference.
No difference.

OBL and AQ advocate the wanton slaughter of civilians...
True.

...(kind of like the American neocons do towards Muslim civilians).
:lol: There goes the hyperboles again. Muslims have their own countries. The US and the West have been at the mercy of the muslim countries for oil for decades. Afghanistan and Iraq could have been written off the map easily by US. Wanton slaughter? More muslims died at the hands of other muslims than by the US military.

Ahmedinijad, on the other hand, only talks about 'regime change' in Israel. Most of his talk is just bluster.
So are the neocons'. :lol:

As for the allegation that Iran supports various terror groups against Israel, the reverse is also true. Western countries arm and support various entities around the world, including Israel, that terrorize civilians.
Allegations? More like facts.

Osama bin Laden and Achoowhatever are against the West in general and the US in particular. By that virtue alone, both earned considerable respect and admiration by the muslims. Now the question is: If a '9/11' occurred in Tel Aviv, would all these loony conspiracy theories came to be? Not just no...But 'Hell, No...!!!' The muslims of the world would rally behind bin Laden bestowing upon him all sorts of heroic titles. May be not 19 hijackers but whatever the number of 'martyrs', their lives and the tales of the event would grow the way fishing stories usually grows.

But since this '9/11' occurred against US, the Great Satan is mightily pissed off, and he is the world's most powerful military capable of wiping any country off the map without batting an eye, along with genuine 'wanton slaughter', the muslims had to resort to loony conspiracy theories to divert attention away from the fact that it was muslims, not Jews or Americans, who committed the worst attack on US soil since Dec 7, 1941. These muslims did not attacked US in the name of a country but in the name of the whole muslim community.

And that scared you...

No difference.

True.

:lol: There goes the hyperboles again. Muslims have their own countries. The US and the West have been at the mercy of the muslim countries for oil for decades. Afghanistan and Iraq could have been written off the map easily by US. Wanton slaughter? More muslims died at the hands of other muslims than by the US military.

So are the neocons'. :lol:

Allegations? More like facts.

Osama bin Laden and Achoowhatever are against the West in general and the US in particular. By that virtue alone, both earned considerable respect and admiration by the muslims. Now the question is: If a '9/11' occurred in Tel Aviv, would all these loony conspiracy theories came to be? Not just no...But 'Hell, No...!!!' The muslims of the world would rally behind bin Laden bestowing upon him all sorts of heroic titles. May be not 19 hijackers but whatever the number of 'martyrs', their lives and the tales of the event would grow the way fishing stories usually grows.

But since this '9/11' occurred against US, the Great Satan is mightily pissed off, and he is the world's most powerful military capable of wiping any country off the map without batting an eye, along with genuine 'wanton slaughter', the muslims had to resort to loony conspiracy theories to divert attention away from the fact that it was muslims, not Jews or Americans, who committed the worst attack on US soil since Dec 7, 1941. These muslims did not attacked US in the name of a country but in the name of the whole muslim community.

And that scared you...

"loony conspiracy theories" where did you learn this term, at Langley, Virginia? Well there are theories like Pakistan training the Talibans for bombing Washington and Iran biulding nukes to nuke tel aviv, now, we call that "loony conspiracy theories".

There goes the hyperboles again.

No hyperbole.
We have already discussed this and you keep running away when you can't dispute the facts (Iraq embargo, etc.). American action in the Middle East has caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people.

The US and the West have been at the mercy of the muslim countries for oil for decades.

Spare me the violins. We all know, and you yourself have stated, that the US is not dependent on Arab oil.

Afghanistan and Iraq could have been written off the map easily by US.

The US learned a thing or two about public relations after the carpet bombing of Dresden and the two nukes on Japan. The new modus operandi, learned from the Israelis, is to target just enough people to instill terror, but not enough that it can't be written off as collateral damage.

More muslims died at the hands of other muslims than by the US military.

You know you sound like a broken record when you prop up this irrelevant canard every time you lose an argument.

Osama bin Laden and Achoowhatever are against the West in general and the US in particular. By that virtue alone, both earned considerable respect and admiration by the muslims.

Ah yes, our resident Muslim expert speaks again...

Now the question is: If a '9/11' occurred in Tel Aviv, would all these loony conspiracy theories came to be? Not just no...But 'Hell, No...!!!' The muslims of the world would rally behind bin Laden bestowing upon him all sorts of heroic titles. May be not 19 hijackers but whatever the number of 'martyrs', their lives and the tales of the event would grow the way fishing stories usually grows.

Once again, you ascribe all sorts of bloodthirsty motivations to 'muslims of the world'. Your megalomonia and pathological Islamophobia is getting tiresome.

But since this '9/11' occurred against US, the Great Satan is mightily pissed off, and he is the world's most powerful military capable of wiping any country off the map without batting an eye, along with genuine 'wanton slaughter', the muslims had to resort to loony conspiracy theories

Erm, it's not just some Muslims. There are people all around the world, including within the US of A, who don't buy the official spin on 9/11.

to divert attention away from the fact that it was muslims, not Jews or Americans, who committed the worst attack on US soil since Dec 7, 1941. These muslims did not attacked US in the name of a country but in the name of the whole muslim community.

The Muslims did the legwork and OBL probably still believes he was running the show. But the whole operation was facilitated by someone on the inside. Civilian airliners piloted by third-rate student pilots don't just saunter around in the most heavily guarded airspace on the planet. The store of federal documents at WTC-7 and the Pentagon were the real targets of 9/11. WTC 1-2 was a planned distraction.

And that scared you...

Scared? No.

Saddened both by the fact that the US would sacrifice 3000 of their own citizens, and the ensuing wars that have killed so many innocent people.

Last edited:
Civilian airliners piloted by third-rate student pilots don't just saunter around in the most heavily guarded airspace on the planet

Actually, our airspace is not heavily guarded... It is rather lightly guarded.

The U.S. never got into SAMS nearly as much as the USSR, and the primary AD are what are called "alert barns", hangars with hot-cocked fighters. These are few and far between.

During the cold war, we relied more on the threat of massive retaliation rather than multi-layered airspace defense.

Besides, all that has little to do with 9/11. Before that date, there never was an airliner hijacked to be used as a giant cruise missile. It was always "take me somewhere" or "release our comrades from prison." Pre 9/11, the recommended response for hijacked air crew was always 100% cooperation; be passive. The notion of scrambling fighters and shooting down airliners wasn't imaginable in those first chaotic hours. Only after it was obvious that yes indeed, they were being used as weapons, were the fighters scrambled.

Back
Top Bottom