What's new

U.N. accuses Israel of...not sharing Iron Dome tech with Hamas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly this is what I am saying.... What a commissioner says is not ordinary, press from across the world covers such high profile personality.

Well,it's been only 6 hours from what i'm seeing.Ok,if you want,lock the thread and if by tommorow there are no more links to back up the story you can delete it-if the story holds,you can reopen it.I wager this is fair.

Well,it's been only 6 hours from what i'm seeing.Ok,if you want,lock the thread and if by tommorow there are no more links to back up the story you can delete it.I wager this is fair.

Why would I lock the thread? lol

I am not denying the news just asking for another source, is there any harm in it?

Well,it's been only 6 hours from what i'm seeing.Ok,if you want,lock the thread and if by tommorow there are no more links to back up the story you can delete it-if the story holds,you can reopen it.I wager this is fair.

UN Condemns Israel's Latest War Crime: Not Sharing Iron Dome with Hamas

This is the actual story - read it and let me know what kind of journalism is this. Declare the lady contentious just because she doesn't laud Israel. More like personal views.

Honestly,i can't find other links.Wouldn't she repudiate the news though ? She's a U.N. High Commissioner after all.

It depends on how you see it.If you go on mil.photos and scream "death to the muslims" you get an instant ban.I don't know how many times there were calls for jewish genocide in here ,in the past 2 weeks.All,unpunished.

I’m sure they’ll ban you if you say death to Muslims and ban you for not having the same opinion unlike PDF. That forum is just a bunch of people with the same views patting each other on the back.

UN Condemns Israel's Latest War Crime: Not Sharing Iron Dome with Hamas

This is the actual story - read it and let me know what kind of journalism is this. Declare the lady contentious just because she doesn't laud Israel. More like personal views.

That site seems obviously biased but they did quote the UN lady directly.Now,if they're making up direct quotes on their own....

I’m sure they’ll ban you if you say death to Muslims and ban you for not having the same opinion unlike PDF. That forum is just a bunch of people with the same views patting each other on the back.

No.Everybody can have an opinion but it must be a civilised one.Look at the "Obama-muslims built the fabric of the US " thread and debate.2 sides,nobody banned.Altough,i tend to agree,former military men are favoured in there,is a military site,ran by ex military,they don't take lightly to insults thrown at the Armed Forces,especially the US .

Anyway,i got suspended in there 3,4 times,only once on PDF. :)

That site seems obviously biased but they did quote the UN lady directly.Now,if they're making up direct quotes on their own....

We'll both come to know what she actually said by some reliable sources.

Have a great time.

No.Everybody can have an opinion but it must be a civilised one.Look at the "Obama-muslims built the fabric of the US " thread and debate.2 sides,nobody banned.Altough,i tend to agree,former military men are favoured in there,is a military site,ran by ex military,they don't take lightly to insults thrown at the Armed Forces,especially the US .

Anyway,i got suspended in there 3,4 times,only once on PDF. :)

That’s BS, but let’s agree to disagree :)

Anyway,i got suspended in there 3,4 times,only once on PDF.

that is a good thing right?

U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas - Washington Times

You can't make this stuff up ...those people in the U.N. are brain dead :rofl:

You must be a brain washed baboon or a bullshitting little zionist fanboy

navi pillay said “There is a strong possibility that international law has been violated, in a manner that could amount to war crimes

Ok &

Ms. Pillay also condemned the United States for helping to fund the Iron Dome for Israel, but not granting any such accommodations to those in Gaza.

Nowhere she said isreal should share there iron dome with Palestine

shit stirring muppet & check out the constipated indians on here commenting without reading

Honestly,i can't find other links.Wouldn't she repudiate the news though ? She's a U.N. High Commissioner after all.

It depends on how you see it.If you go on mil.photos and scream "death to the muslims" you get an instant ban.I don't know how many times there were calls for jewish genocide in here ,in the past 2 weeks.All,unpunished.

Oh yeah sure, I brought the occupation of Palestinian territories in one debate and began being cursed by the admins Jewish friends because the admin is a Jewish Zionist there who literally bans anyone who even barely supports the Palestinians. There is zero freedom there for discussion. It is literally IDF or highway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom