Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
255977_412.jpg

255978_132.jpg

255980_176.jpg

255975_955.jpg

255976_713.jpg

Isn't it Bell AH-1 Cobra attack Helicopter with modified intake's..

Atleast should have painted it new, Its seems very old and fake..

Is this derivative of Cobra??? Add some discription as well, like who made it, etc

just looking at it doesn't look big improvement to me but some thing i better then nothing :coffee:

new things from typhoon 1 that i can see is : first the optical systems on the nose(upgraded) , two , the HUD and the MDF , three , red *** finder (like the mig29) , and all rockets will be use digital and optical systems to launch ( better CEP) ...

Is it indigenous?

yes... it is , the only thing that MAY not be is the engine but other things ... 100% , but cause we're sanctioned so i think we had built the engine in iran ...

I would say this is intelligent thinking.........Nice job done by Iranian engineers, scientists and technicians.
Maintaining a foreign equipment and that too complex systems like choppers and aircraft for so long in flying condition is not an easy work especially when country is put under sanctions. This clearly proves that Iran is on right path.......

At present they are just upgrading the existing platforms but in near future we will see many matured indigenous platforms.

The Multi sensors are Like EOST-45 plus a LRTVCC to watch around for targets and then firing with the canon , FLIR and a TVC
The best use is for our enemies tanks and infantry ..... every one can carry about 6 anti tank missiles , so you can imagine that what one of these can do in a battle ....

IT is Touphan 2 Helicopter not Typhoon .... ( سهیل جان ، این ساخت ایران هست و اسم ایرانی هم خواهد داشت )

The one of interesting part of this unveiling is this

169144_141.jpg

RED *** FINDER

here ... the video ...

Toufan2 Helicopter 1391-10-13

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom