What's new

Type 094 SSBN patrolling in the Indian Ocean near Sri Lanka

ChineseTiger1986

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Good, now we must have 6 Type 094 SSBNs all in deployment, and I guess this one should belong to Sanya, where recently of left her homeport and sailing to the Indian Ocean. :coffee:

The Type 094 is our own Delta IV, but we have the even better Type 096 right now.

And when the Type 096 is deployed in large number, the Type 094 will be converted into the SSGN, so that's why they need to be familiarized with the environment of the Indian Ocean since now. :enjoy:

5216fd91118fc369c43e3a6c44e32058.jpg

She is not alone, but accompanying by other PLAN SSNs.

And we did manage to pass the narrow water of the Malacca Strait, and even the US military base in Singapore didn't notice the presence of our sub fleet. :azn:

or maybe yankees didnt give a flying fvck

or maybe yankees didnt give a flying fvck

Sure, since this could be the last boat of the Type 094 class SSBN.

Since every newly commissioned SSBN of the PLAN will pass her global maiden voyage starting from the direction of the Indian Ocean then finally returned from the Pacific Ocean.

It is just a routine, not a big deal at all, our SSBN only did pass through Sri Lanka, and she didn't come to that place intentionally. :coffee:

Last edited:
She is not alone, but accompanying by other PLAN's SSNs as well.

And we did manage to pass the narrow water of the Malacca Strait, and even the US military base in Singapore didn't notice the presence of our sub fleet. :azn:

A military base maybe, but definitely not a U.S. submarine trailing it.:-)

Good, now we must have 6 Type 094 SSBNs all in deployment, and I guess this one should belong to Sanya, where recently of left her homeport and sailing to the Indian Ocean. :coffee:

The Type 094 is our own Delta IV, but we have the even better Type 096 right now.

And when the Type 096 is deployed in large number, the Type 094 will be converted into the SSGN, so that's why they need to be familiarized with the environment of the Indian Ocean since now. :enjoy:

View attachment 97603
OK you want to say it is deployed just because of one pic???

Great

There will be Chinese, US, Russian, and now Indian SSBNs patrolling these areas.

53b8d4bb27c31bb3424e3254663b3425.jpg

2496b91b7226d57068a7922d3f4300f6.png

Though, this is Indias first.

OK you want to say it is deployed just because of one pic???

Great

The global maiden voyage is always after the deployment, this is the routine.

For example, even the lead ship of our Type 052D has been deployed, but she hasn't made her global maiden voyage yet.

The global maiden voyage of our warship always starts from the Indian Ocean, then end with the Pacific Ocean.

From this perspective, you can see that this Type 094 boat has been deployed much earlier than the lead ship of the Type 052D.

The global maiden voyage is always after the deployment, this is the routine.

For example, even the lead ship of our Type 052D has been deployed, but she hasn't made her global maiden voyage yet.

The global maiden voyage of our warship always starts from the Indian Ocean, then end with the Pacific Ocean.

From this perspective, you can see that this Type 094 boat has been deployed much earlier than the lead ship of the Type 052D.
I believe every sub do that....

@ChineseTiger1986

clear one thing first.....

first,they Claimed,its a Han Class Sub,then PLAN media person said its a Song.and now,you're caiming its a Type-94(I think you're saying this about the same sub in Sri Lanka,right)...which one is true??

@griffin : Interesting. Can you show us the news about the Han and Song Class? I read about a Song Class in Indian Ocean some time ago. But the sub at the the OP picture is definitely not a Song Class Submarine. Is it Xia Class Submarine? or 094?

Back
Top Bottom