What's new

Type 071 LPD news and discussion

And we have never seen a video of Type 726 entering or leaving the well of a LPD with a full load
You have never seen China's production lines of SSBN, ICBM, and J-20, but it doesn't mean that China doesn't have SSBN, ICBM, and J-20.

You have never seen China's production lines of SSBN, ICBM, and J-20, but it doesn't mean that China doesn't have SSBN, ICBM, and J-20.

What a silly comparison

My question still stands do you have a answer or not?

What a silly comparison

My question still stands do you have a answer or not?
No Chinese poster is being here to serve your interests, Sir!

You may simply find out the answer else where!

For me, even If I have such info, I won't share with any attitude like yours! That's a principle! Never entertain any rude behaviour!

No Chinese poster is being here to serve your interests, Sir!

You may simply find out the answer else where!

For me, even If I have such info, I won't share with any attitude like yours! That's a principle! Never entertain any rude behaviour!

Why because I asked a question with proof?

Why are some Chinese member so insecure and so sensitive to questions

If you do not have a answer stop making excuses

Why because I asked a question with proof?

Why are some Chinese member so insecure and so sensitive to questions

If you do not have a answer stop making excuses

They are not making excuse but rather the way you paint your story. If they say no, you will claim Type729 has no heavy payload capability which is proven wrong as photo has show it has carry a MBT of at least 44 tons travelling on high sea.

Its like I never see a Y-20 carry a Type 59 mbt as payload which is true. There is no real photo of Y-20 transport a tank. But does it mean Y-20 payload of 56 tons is hoax or its capability is even worst off than Y-9 transport plane?

They are not making excuse but rather the way you paint your story. If they say no, you will claim Type729 has no heavy payload capability which is proven wrong as photo has show it has carry a MBT of at least 44 tons travelling on high sea.

Its like I never see a Y-20 carry a Type 59 mbt as payload which is true. There is no real photo of Y-20 transport a tank. But does it mean Y-20 payload of 56 tons is hoax or its capability is even worst off than Y-9 transport plane?
There are no pics showing that J-20 is launching a missile, so J-20 can't launch a missile...

There are no pics showing that PL-15 AAM is being launched, so PL-15 is junk..

Ok then let’s be clear it’s not about the load

It’s known for some time that LCAC programme has issues for years

Specifically related to thrusters and this effects the manoeuvring of the craft while entering and leaving the well deck of the LPD

As such we have never seen LCAC carrying a full load entering and leaving the well deck of the mothership

Furthermore has anyone got any photo of the LCAC inside the well deck with loaded equipment, this may exist but would like anyone with any such photos to post them as I am here to be convinced and not to discredit

Again no endless photos of LCAC carrying loads but specifically entering, leaving or inside the well deck

There are no pics showing that J-20 is launching a missile, so J-20 can't launch a missile...

There are no pics showing that PL-15 AAM is being launched, so PL-15 is junk..

Grow up and stop crying

If you have answer post it

img-b519b826d388877f98285be23b439f24.jpg
img-3061f27d04a0496d62221daaccfd407d.jpg

From the Big cat and his friends:

“Let's explode the material. The HP Mustang No. 1 produced in Hp some time ago has been pulled out for sea trial, and the effect is very good. The National Ox No. 2 is still in operation. HP Mustang No. 2 and No. 3 are underway. It feels like there are many of them in the list.”

A riddle-like :p:

From the Big cat and his friends:

“Let's explode the material. The HP Mustang No. 1 produced in Hp some time ago has been pulled out for sea trial, and the effect is very good. The National Ox No. 2 is still in operation. HP Mustang No. 2 and No. 3 are underway. It feels like there are many of them in the list.”

A riddle-like :p:
So far the Mustangs are breed in JNCX only. If HP is breeding them now, a lot more Mustangs than expected is on the pipeline. JNCX has produced more than 20 Mustangs already, and about half of that has been delivered, the rest are either in testing or out-fitting stages. 40 to 50 Mustangs are expected if their mother ships are to be fully filled with them.
野马载重50屯,能水上飞跑80公里每小时。

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom