What's new

Type 055 DDG News & Discussions

Recenty, in internet circulate Type 055B pictures :

Type 055B  (1).jpg

Type 055B  (2).jpg

Type 055B  (4).jpg

Type 055B  (3).jpg

Sooner or later, either in the next immediate iteration or the one after that, the Type 055B will be part of the new huge wave of build-up as indicated by POP3, part of the expenditures of the Fourteenth Plan. Just wait patiently and sit back relaxedly :coffee:

What could be the features? EMRG, IEP, more UVLS, and many more improvements over the existing many-year-designs of the early second decade, or even more likely within the first decade of this century. The time-lapse necessitates lots of improvements to do.

Note: with assumption about the nomenclature, that 055A is already being used (for most of the time I just see 055 without letter). By 055B I mean one variant after the current one.

Last edited:
Why type 055B in the next five-year plan and not 055A? I think the previous rumors indicated the following 055 will be 055A.

Why type 055B in the next five-year plan and not 055A? I think the previous rumors indicated the following 055 will be 055A.

Simply since there is no 055B yet, it is all a fan-made CG and once again hypes up as if it is already a fact!

Everyones know this picture is CGI from fun impressions, who say it real pictures.

But why then do you call them "Type 055B pictures" and not more correctly "what-if" or "artist impressions of a possible future Type 055B"!?

Back
Top Bottom