What's new

Two years on, Pakistan to host first international series

lol :D and you know why? Afghanistan is not much safer than Pakistan :P even all troubles in Pakistan is on Afghanistan-Pakistan border and most terrorists arrested were either Afghani , uzbek or Arabs or peoples from tribal areas of pakistan. But welcome to pakistan any way.. You need to improve your cricket skills so that we get another asian team in near future :)

that is exactly the reason why afghans came to paksitan, because insecurity in paksitan doesnt make much of a difference to us as we are also in the same situation, but other people with safe and sound countries wont gamble with their lives to come to paksitan. by the way, my post was a joke in response to anther post, so dont take it in heart.

that is exactly the reason why afghans came to paksitan, because insecurity in paksitan doesnt make much of a difference to us as we are also in the same situation, but other people with safe and sound countries wont gamble with their lives to come to paksitan. by the way, my post was a joke in response to anther post, so dont take it in heart.
No dude i never took it on heart. My heart is not that small. Afghani are our brothers share same religion . I don't think the attack on Sri lankan team in past will also repeated again and again with every other team. It was not easy to handle terrorists but still no sri lankan players got seriously hurt.

No dude i never took it on heart. My heart is not that small. Afghani are our brothers share same religion . I don't think the attack on Sri lankan team in past will also repeated again and again with every other team. It was not easy to handle terrorists but still no sri lankan players got seriously hurt.

speak for yourself. afghans are not my brothers.

why you are not muslim? I thought all muslims have bond of brotherhood with each others
Ok i take my words back Afghani are our brothers beside truth teller :P

its only deluded pakistanis who talk about a muslim brotherhood with afghans.

afghans view non-pashtuns of pakistan too dark skinned to be their brothers.

I agree some Afghans are racist but don't paint everyone with same brush. There are also many non pashtun Pakistani who think Afghans are low class dumb peoples who can only do low jobs. I don't think all non pashtuns are dark skinned but who care about skin colours as we should proud on our talent and personal achievement rather than having pride on skin colours which we are born with :)

i m gonna support the underdogs :D

this should help other countries overcome their fears.

not all afghans buddy, non pashtoons of afghanistan have nothing to do with pakistanis-we dont have good or bad feeling about non pasthons of paksitan. if you complain, then complain about pashtons of afghanistan who are meant to be your biggest friend.

ek hoon Muslim haram ki paasbaani ke liye
Neel ke saahil se lekar taa bakhaake kaashghar - Dr. Iqbal

Back
Top Bottom