What's new

Two thirds of children live in poverty in Turkey: Report

It increased maybe a little bit in 2009 because of global crisis but thats almost everywhere the case.
what u doing is Switzerland? go back to Turkey...........be a good boy and listen to your big bro

I visited Istanbul and Izmir last year September and i had not the impression that Turkey is a poor country. Sure it is not EU standards but i had the impression that Istanbul looked whealthy and also Izmir. It was fine and average.

what u doing is Switzerland? go back to Turkey...........be a good boy and listen to your big bro
Turkey may be not poor but lets be honest, it doesnt offer the opportunities you have in Europe, espacially not for someone whos born and grew up here.

Turkey may be not poor but lets be honest, it doesnt offer the opportunities you have in Europe, espacially not for someone whos born and grew up here.
no really, go back to Turkey and sell mud toys if you have to, SERVE your country............listen to your big bro now, no arguments, young man

That poverty rate is taken base from EU Chapters where we have to meet with EU standards, that's why the term "poverty" used, you'll see it when you read the Turkish of the article. Sorry dude backoff, we love jews so deal with it.

no really, go back to Turkey and sell mud toys if you have to, SERVE your country............listen to your big bro now, no arguments, young man
Yes ofcourse i will give up my job as Galvano Technician an sell mud toys in Turkey, because its not like that 15 years of education was usefull for me. :enjoy:

No but seriously, Turkey is a big Nation with hundrets of universities with full classrooms, i think they can also make it without me.:lol:

Yes ofcourse i will give up my job as Galvano Technician an sell mud toys in Turkey, because its not like that 15 years of education was usefull for me. :enjoy:

No but seriously, Turkey is a big Nation with hundrets of universities with full classrooms, i think they can also make it without me.:lol:
what has education ever done for us? except giving us a good nights sleep.........Mud Toys>Technician
i will become a tyre seller then

What about Iran?

yes, yes i am ........... something wrong?

3/3 children live in poverty in Iran

20%

World Bank figures show that the poverty rate in Iran has fallen from an estimated 40 per cent before the Islamic revolution in 1979 to around 20 per cent in 2003

link : UNICEF - Iran, Islamic Republic of - UNICEF Iran Representative urges a deeper understanding of Islam to fight poverty

also i think turkey is much better than arab countries and know that turkey has no oil to sell like arab countries

Back
Top Bottom