What's new

Two teen Bangladeshi died in India

Doesn't sound convincing but death of young ones are very SAD.

RIP.

Nah ,,,they were not killed coz they were bangladeshi,,,if that was the reason then till now u would have heard lot of these kinda incidents,,there are thousands of bangladeshis in Mumbai too,,,,

So let the news appear ,,,no need to rant just for the sake,,,,,

12K Posts ,,,and these kinda cheap comments,,,,,

Yes Bangladeshis are friendly no doubt about that,,,come out of meghalaya ,,n u may find friendly side too

So they were killed just because they happen to be Bangladeshis?

In other news, Indians see Bangladesh as a friendly nation.

Nah ,,,they were not killed coz they were bangladeshi,,,if that was the reason then till now u would have heard lot of these kinda incidents,,there are thousands of bangladeshis in Mumbai too,,,,

So let the news appear ,,,no need to rant just for the sake,,,,,

12K Posts ,,,and these kinda cheap comments,,,,,

Yes Bangladeshis are friendly no doubt about that,,,come out of meghalaya ,,n u may find friendly side too

Yeah, 12000 posts and achieved being a mod in a year and a half :lol:

So, why were they killed? Many of your countrymen hate Bangladeshis here, so I assumed so :lol:

CORRECTED.
But Saudis never did any such thing in Bangladesh and never had shown meaningful interest on Bangladesh political discourse.

Just think about what Saudi's did for us till our country was born in 1971. My father is a retired govt. servant and I heard from him decades back about Saudi grants that had no strings attached for Rural Electrification sector, while most EU and US aid was either loan or tied with conditions, most of it they took back using Consultancy service or Equipment sales, many of which were not needed, generating market for their industries.

And several million Bangladeshi's work in Gulf countries, the largest portion being in KSA. If every migrant worker there supports an extended family of 10-20, this is a good chunk of Bangladesh population dependent on GCC migrant worker remittance.

My strategy and stand is quite simple. There are things in this world we cannot change, such as presence of Israel, existence of Gulf kingdoms among many others, till China eclipse the 34 trillion dollar (50% GDP of the world) GDP of the West who happen to protect these entities. So instead of pushing them in enemy camp with our hostile attitude, it is better to embrace them, faults and all, and work with them, to minimize the damage that comes from them in wider Muslim world. It should be mutual cooperation. And KSA is no longer promoting extremism, as they have been victims of it. You can start a new thread if you want, what Bangladesh strategy should be with Gulf kingdoms.

As for the Shia-Sunni thing, I studied this enough to agree wholeheartedly with Saudi's on this issue. And I know you disagree and I respect your opinion and will hope that you would respect others who have different opinions.

Saudi's do have interest in Bangladesh and Bangladesh politics, but they do not want to interfere too much in our internal affairs, the way India does. And I can guarantee you that they do not want to see us enslaved and weakened the way India wants to keep us with their proxy political party.

Nah. Im a British Born Bangladeshi and a Muslim but not a conservative one;Im a liberal. As far as i know i have no Indian Roots what so ever. However i understand why people will say that since british born bengalis don't naturally have it in for India or strict Muslims. Also as far as me being Labelled a awami/indian fanatic-Keep in my political position is only on British Parties-Not those two miserable excuses for parties(AL and BNP). Also Idune give me proof other than Bengali newspaper bullshit(since there is no actual news outlet in BD that is neutral)that supports Indias Evil plan. Do not get me wrong,im not licking india's ***. However treating them like they have treated us makes us no better-we will be equal to those people you seem to detest. We need to go for more talks and far as india destroying BD goes...it will just back fire in their face since BD is going to be a large economy and a strong Ally in the future, India has no strategic ally in south asia and needs to make one and the only possible ally is BD and if India wants to pee them off then their going to be surrounded by enemy states. Also India won't be the biggest problem for BD. Asia itself is not becoming the attention of global Politics and as far as BD most world powers would want them,haven't you noticed the USA is becoming more active in BD-there is a wiki link which states they are watching us due to our soft power in Africa.

However i believe this Thread is going out of hand a bit and i will now stop commenting on this thread to avoid any further confrontations with Idune. I can't make him understand a thing and he won't be able to make me understand anything either so theres no point in wasting both of our times and no point in pissing him off either. However idune i respect you and your views and can understand them but just get one thing right- I am not Defending India i am just saying we shouldn't retaliate and be cruel to them since it makes not no better.

idune Bhai is mostly correct about what he says, we have our difference of opinions mainly in foreign policy matters, but he is a patriot and has the good of Bangladesh in his heart.

About the corrosive environment here in this Bangladesh subsection, I blame our resident mod for not keeping the environment clean and free of undue Indian intrusion and interference with their disrespectful, insulting and troll comments and I believe idune like many other Bangladeshi's have developed a dislike for Indians. If you hang around here long enough, I am sure you will see what I mean. Welcome to the forum, by the way. Just don't expect to see this as a place for constructive discussion. Most of our problems in Bangladesh are created by India and their incessant interference in our internal and external matter, politics, water sharing, Myanmar relations to name a few, and they do the same here. They treat us a vassal state, because Awami League has made us one to stay in power.

So, why were they killed? Many of your countrymen hate Bangladeshis here, so I assumed so :lol:

From what i have seen here you are right and wrong..... You are wrong because people here do not hate bengladeshis, but they hate a section of people (jamaatis)... You are right because they are from bengladesh.... Otherwise i dont think normal indians hate bengladeshi's in any way.... barring the boarder region the other part of india dont even bother about bengladesh... I think PDF and what available in net may not be the right scale to measure our love and hate towards each other....

@ Topic Its sad that 2 foreigners lost their life for what ever reason.... It shouldn't have happen....

Moderator ,,,& u rant on ur ASSUMPTIONS ??? you can do it better ,,,next time,,

Try to see the bigger picture,,,,,

Many of our country men hate lot of people ,,

Dont hate people coz here ppl hate eachother,,Its PDF,,,Bollywood Masala,,,Real Life is too different....Chill

About the corrosive environment here in this Bangladesh subsection, I blame our resident mod for not keeping the environment clean and free of undue Indian intrusion and interference with their disrespectful, insulting and troll comments and I believe idune like many other Bangladeshi's have developed a dislike for Indians.

From what i have seen here you are right and wrong..... You are wrong because people here do not hate bengladeshis, but they hate a section of people (jamaatis)... You are right because they are from bengladesh....

Moderator ,,,& u rant on ur ASSUMPTIONS ??? you can do it better ,,,next time,,

Hmm.....

Damn.....:pop:

its a heartbreaking inhuman act by those people who killed two innocent kid. sometimes general people turn into monsters.i don't blame the whole india for this because this types of incident happened frequently in subcontinent.bro do you remember the killing of milon in noakhali or the kid killed by the frontier core trops in karachi .both kids were killed by their own people.in india , the indian killing themselves too. but this is a serious violation of human rights and must be punished or broght under justice .you will see lots of people support gonopituni even some educated people too.its not right. may allah forgive those innocent kids who faced the animal part of ashraful makhlukat
(English translation): In Meghalaya state of India, two teen bangladeshi - Hemanta Coach (14) and Shetal Coach (14) died after beaten by some Indian people.

Both of them are student of class 8. Earlier on 10th August they left home with anger when they did not manage to get money to buy JSC exam form. That day when they went close to border in Shomschura area, some Indian people took them. After 2 days, it has been confirmed that both are died after beaten by Indian people. Right now their dead body in Barangpara Police station in India.

????? ????????? ??? ??????? ??????? ?????

Indians just killed two more cattle smugglers, right Indian ? ! !

i remember when a Pakistani teen crossed the border with anger, Indian gave him/her back with lots of love. SO it means, Arms talks....

I fear they have been raped. You just don't take two girls away and beat them to death and return them two days later. This seems shady... many news is being censored to not spark off Bengali anger?

(English translation): In Meghalaya state of India, two teen bangladeshi - Hemanta Coach (14) and Shetal Coach (14) died after beaten by some Indian people.

Both of them are student of class 8. Earlier on 10th August they left home with anger when they did not manage to get money to buy JSC exam form. That day when they went close to border in Shomschura area, some Indian people took them. After 2 days, it has been confirmed that both are died after beaten by Indian people. Right now their dead body in Barangpara Police station in India.

????? ????????? ??? ??????? ??????? ?????

Indians just killed two more cattle smugglers, right Indian ? ! !

i remember when a Pakistani teen crossed the border with anger, Indian gave him/her back with lots of love. SO it means, Arms talks....
This is some serious barbarian act. I can remember when some indian kids came to bd by the traffickers and the police rescued them.They were send back to India to their families with new cloths and gifts. Note: they the victims were kids, the killers are indian police.

Back
Top Bottom