What's new

Two Pakistani perverts filming women in Turkey arrested & charged by FIA

Xinjiang is under the sovereignty of China as much as much as Kurdistan is a part of Turkey as much as Balochistan is a part of Pakistan.

You accuse me of being a CCP bot yet here you are advocating a plane that could not be built without their support. You act as a pan-Islamist bot.

You write about having self-respect yet you worship uyghurs who couldn't care any less for Pakistanis. I seriously think you're an indian.
I am proud pan Islamist bot. At least I have a purpose in life and am on the path of Haqq.
I care for Islam only and Islam before Pakistan. I don’t worship Uyghur’s rather I worship Allah and because of that I have to stand on the path of Haqq always.
East Turkistan is an independent Muslim country occupied by mushriks whereas Balochistan is a Muslim province in Muslim Pakistan. It’s like comparing apples to oranges.

I am a true Pakistani who follows what Quaid e Azam and Allama Iqbal followed and, I walk the same path they walked.

Pakistanis need to realize that whenever they leave the border of Pakistan, they become ambassadors of the country and then all their conduct is reflected in the good name of the country. When outside atleast, we all need to be on our best behavior.

I am proud pan Islamist bot. At least I have a purpose in life and am on the path of Haqq.
I care for Islam only and Islam before Pakistan. I don’t worship Uyghur’s rather I worship Allah and because of that I have to stand on the path of Haqq always.
East Turkistan is an independent Muslim country occupied by mushriks whereas Balochistan is a Muslim province in Muslim Pakistan. It’s like comparing apples to oranges.

I am a true Pakistani who follows what Quaid e Azam and Allama Iqbal followed and, I walk the same path they walked.

You seem to be an indian impersonator. Keep dreaming. Regardless, Pan-Islamism is stupidity and hypocritical.

You seem to be an indian impersonator. Keep dreaming. Regardless, Pan-Islamism is stupidity and hypocritical.
Lol ok kid

Islam and the Ummah will always exist and Khilafat will come once again.
Those who stand in the way of it will be torn to shreds.

Japan and South Korea are big countries for secretly filming women's underwear and women's toilets. Many public women toilets in Japan and South Korea have hidden cameras. Now, there are more and more secret cameras taken in public places in China, especially in hourly hotels.

Back
Top Bottom