What's new

Two Pakistan coast guard killed in Pakistan's key CPEC port district

What India has to do with it???
1. Baloch Nantinalists live in Exile in UK, Europe and Canada, none of them live and operate from India
2. They claim atrocities by Pakistani Fauj

What India has to do with Balochistan..

1. India never Attacked East Pakistan in 47-48 or 65
2. India never stopped Pakistani water (80-20% Share btwn India and Pakistan)

If India really want , it can break Balochistan in few weeks, remember East Pakistan?? It took just 13 Days (December 3, 1971 – December 16, 1971)

Stop Badmouthing India.

Kiddo, i live in europe and i know how much of baloch nationalists are in exile and what's up with indian paid brahamdagh. You know who claim atrocities by indian fauj? ask sikhs for golden temple massacre or ask kashmiris. You indians should come out of your wet dream as you can't do nothing but whine.

Kiddo, i live in europe and i know how much of baloch nationalists are in exile and what's up with indian paid brahamdagh. You know who claim atrocities by indian fauj? ask sikhs for golden temple massacre or ask kashmiris. You indians should come out of your wet dream as you can't do nothing but whine.

What you are doing here is called rhetoric , I just asked you to stop blaming inida for your problem , you started sikh , Kashmir. If I will keep defeating you in argument, you will start crying "toilet, Poverty, shit, filth, Dalit in India". If I keep defeating in argument you will start abusing Hindus and 1000 year Ghulami and so on...

I have my sikh brothers in Office and I have asked them about golden Temple, He has no issue living in India with us.

I have asked my Kashmiris Brothers and sister, even they have no problem with us.

1. Baloch Nantinalists live in Exile in UK, Europe and Canada, none of them live and operate from India

If India really want , it can break Balochistan in few weeks, remember East Pakistan?? It took just 13 Days (December 3, 1971 – December 16, 1971)

Stop Badmouthing India.

Indians are only good at shitting on the streets and rail tracks. The reason why Pakistan lost East Pakistan is because India openly supported terrorists and It was too far away from the center to be saved.

What you are doing here is called rhetoric , I just asked you to stop blaming inida for your problem , you started sikh , Kashmir. If I will keep defeating you in argument, you will start crying "toilet, Poverty, shit, filth, Dalit in India". If I keep defeating in argument you will start abusing Hindus and 1000 year Ghulami and so on...

I have my sikh brothers in Office and I have asked them about golden Temple, He has no issue living in India with us.

I have asked my Kashmiris Brothers and sister, even they have no problem with us.
So you asked every Kashmiri how they felt about India? You only need a neutral mindset and eyes to see the reality. You will hardly find a Kashmiri who supports what Indian army is doing in the valley. I am from Azad Kashmir and I hate India to bits.

Indians are only good at shitting on the streets and rail tracks. The reason why Pakistan lost East Pakistan is because India openly supported terrorists and It was too far away from the center to be saved.

Read post #18, you did as expected. You are a gem.. keep doing same. The problem is , u can't argue logically so stop throwing sh!t at other.

Read post #18, you did as expected. You are a gem.. keep doing same. The problem is , u can't argue logically so stop throwing sh!t at other.
I knew you will only notice that in my post. :disagree: That was the answer to your joke 'If India really want , it can break Balochistan in few weeks

Talking about facts and logic and then chickening out is the common trait of Indians in this forum.

Stop Badmouthing India.

if india has nothing to do with Balochistan then why is india providing asylum to Bramdagh bugti ??

So you asked every Kashmiri how they felt about India? You only need a neutral mindset and eyes to see the reality. You will hardly find a Kashmiri who supports what Indian army is doing in the valley. I am from Azad Kashmir and I hate India to bits.

Good luck with that, The Kashmiri I met are happy with India.. Mehbooba has said , once terroroism is root out of Kashmir, Army will go to barrack APSFA will be revoked.

The topic is not Kashmir. Topic is tragic death of Pakistani ppl due to balochistan (By Fauj and So called freedom fighter(terrorists)) .. The death should stop and country must grow...

Both India and Pakistan have potential, just because there is lack of communiction between govt and ppl the issue come. The So called freedom fighter (terrorists) should sit on table and conclude the issue..

And Pakistani ppl stop blaming India for there Balochistan Issue.

if india has nothing to do with Balochistan then why is india providing asylum to Bramdagh bugti ??

He asked for, India has not yet provided Asylum to Mr Bigti.. Get your fact right.. Once he get asylum you can come and fight here.,

I knew you will only notice that in my post. :disagree: That was the answer to your joke 'If India really want , it can break Balochistan in few weeks

Talking about facts and logic and then chickening out is the common trait of Indians in this forum.

Yes history shows that Pakistan didn't stand in war for more than few days in face to face fight with India. If It happen Again Paskistan will loose in 10-15 days.. My point is simple. Balochistan is your internal issue. and India stopped long ago poking internal issue. Once we did and we lost our young Prime Minister.

We learn from our mistake and we will never do that again.

Good luck with that, The Kashmiri I met are happy with India.. Mehbooba has said , once terroroism is root out of Kashmir, Army will go to barrack APSFA will be revoked.

The topic is not Kashmir. Topic is tragic death of Pakistani ppl due to balochistan (By Fauj and So called freedom fighter(terrorists)) .. The death should stop and country must grow...

Both India and Pakistan have potential, just because there is lack of communiction between govt and ppl the issue come. The So called freedom fighter (terrorists) should sit on table and conclude the issue..

And Pakistani ppl stop blaming India for there Balochistan Issue.

He asked for, India has not yet provided Asylum to Mr Bigti.. Get your fact right.. Once he get asylum you can come and fight here.,

As long as Kashmiris are in Kashmir this so called terrorism(freedom struggle) wont be rooted out.

lol now some real history lesson for u .Muslims who are living in Pakistan ruled India for 1000 years and incase of an all out war we will give freedom to the minorities in India again.

so after killing 100s of kashimiris recently & injuring 500+ with pellets you are saying " kashmiris have no problem with us"

i guess you didn't read Santosh Bhartiya(Indian journalist) recent open letter to modi, “the land of Kashmir is with us but the people of Kashmir are not with us. Dearest Modiji, don’t you think that we seriously need to understand their mentality. If people of Kashmir are not with us then what are we going to do with bare land of Kashmir.”

To support human rights activists.

well thn i assume you will not have any problem when we'll support human rights activists in Assam, Nagaland, Indian Punjab etc !!

so after killing 100s of kashimiris recently & injuring 500+ with pellets you are saying " kashmiris have no problem with us"

i guess you didn't read Santosh Bhartiya(Indian journalist) recent open letter to modi, “the land of Kashmir is with us but the people of Kashmir are not with us. Dearest Modiji, don’t you think that we seriously need to understand their mentality. If people of Kashmir are not with us then what are we going to do with bare land of Kashmir.”

If Modi will tell "Love Pakistan" These Modi Haters will tell "Kill Pakistan", If Modi say " Kill Paksiatn" these Modi hater will tell "Love Pakistan"

When Pakistani (Punjabi terrorists) attacked Uri, these journalists went naked on street and asked to destroy Pakistan, When Armed forces reveal surgical strike, the same journalists went naked and called for stop hard action..

I will listen to a Kasmiri rather than these dalal media ppl.. This "Santosh Bhartiya" was made MP by Congress. He is paying is loyality to Congress.

Remember our ex-minister?? who asked Pakistani help to destroy Modi??

If Modi will tell "Love Pakistan" These Modi Haters will tell "Kill Pakistan", If Modi say " Kill Paksiatn" these Modi hater will tell "Love Pakistan"

When Pakistani (Punjabi terrorists) attacked Uri, these journalists went naked on street and asked to destroy Pakistan, When Armed forces reveal surgical strike, the same journalists went naked and called for stop hard action..

I will listen to a Kasmiri rather than these dalal media ppl.. This "Santosh Bhartiya" was made MP by Congress. He is paying is loyality to Congress.

Remember our ex-minister?? who asked Pakistani help to destroy Modi??
media depends on TRPs.

media depends on TRPs.

My Brother , Not only TRP. Media is LapDog of Money ... Who can buy it, can have it. We all know which Indian channel is dalla of whihc party (including BJP)..

Since long Congress was in power so they have many Dallas now.

But we are digressing from TOPIC.

I condemn death of 2 ppl , I am strongly against terrorism. I am with Paksiatn (against terrorism). My only objection was "Why Pakistani are abusing India for there internal problem"

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom