What's new

Two nuclear sub from US navy were forced to surfaced

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes yes China so stronk..:china:

Murica impotent

1618451706588.png

I am certainly not surprised since China has alreadycompleted its defensive SOSUS around the shallow Sunda Shelf of the South China Sea. Now the question is where are all these foreign submarines going to hide.

Any ASROC whether it is fired from the islands, land or O54A frigate will eliminate them off.

That is why I keep saying USA cannot hope to win a war inside China backyard.

Give wake pattern warnings, if sub doesn't responds to radio traffic, after giving due warnings as mandated , one dummy torpedo launch will force any sub to surface with all tanks ballast if they aren't quite yet ready to go to war!

Why would any sub surface even if you put dummy torpedos in the water? The Chinese don't have the b@lls to torpedo subs in international waters.
Iran did the same with USN Ohio class guided sub.
It was forced to surface after being revealed to Iranian warship.

It was not 'forced'. It just came up to show an FU finger to their enemies.
And why can't you ?

because you don't have the b@lls to attck them in international waters.

According to the source, the nuclear sub were forced by high power active sonar.

Just imagine you are inside of a sealed steel bucket, and someone strike the bucket with a big hammer, just ignore the structure damage, the impact vibration will force you to escape.

you mean by making loud noises and talking loudly like you're doing on this forum....?

Why would any sub surface even if you put dummy torpedos in the water? The Chinese don't have the b@lls to torpedo subs in international waters.

It was not 'forced'. It just came up to show an FU finger to their enemies.

because you don't have the b@lls to attck them in international waters.
All naval vessels, aircrafts, irrespective of what they are ( Govt survey ships, military, private or commercial), need to respond to all incoming identification calls coming to them via Gmdss or prior system as mandated by IMO / ITO as applicable.
Request for identification must be honoured within stipulated timeframe, else they are considered hostile and intentional. All such vessels are weapons free to be fired upon and sunk or dealt with in manner thought appropriate by vessel captain.

That is why when US aircraft/ ships come near Chinese vessels and they are warned about something, the least they do is identify themselves and claim right to innocent passage. They just cant keep quite and carry on the route.
That's is how even commercial ships are allowed to fire upon somali pirates before they can come near the commercial vessel.
I request you to atleast study a bit on the subject before you bring various countries balls into discussion. A loaded gun is already a huge pair ball of whoever is carrying it.

you mean by making loud noises and talking loudly like you're doing on this forum....?

Dude, being stupid is one thing.
Being stupid and a proud one is another.
If you don't know what you are talking about then either accept the correction or stay quiet.

This is fake news, if they did surface so close it would have been an act of war. Plus it would mean that the US penetrated several chinese nets easily which i doubt happened. So if anything the fake news being posted here is trying to undermine the Chinese navy's capabilities...
Iran did the same with USN Ohio class guided sub.
It was forced to surface after being revealed to Iranian warship.
They were not forced, they purposefully came up close as a message, had the Iranians forced it we would be seeing some pew pew not useless rhetoric.

I searched the article no other news reporting. And the source link is a forum which doesn’t even redirect to an article

so am gona call cap on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom