What's new

Two LeT militants killed in Kashmir gun battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

sree45

Reaction score
Country
India
Two Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) militants were killed in a gun battle with security forces in Kashmir's Pulwama district on Sunday, police said.

Troops of counter-insurgency Rashtriya Rifles and Central Reserve Police Force surrounded a house in the district's Reshipora village on Sunday afternoon following information about presence of guerrillas, a police officer told IANS.

"When security forces closed in, the militants fired at them, triggering a gun battle. Two militants belonging to LeT have been killed in the gunfight," the officer said. "Searches are still going on at the site."

The officer said both the slain militants were locals.

Read more at: Two LeT militants killed in Kashmir gun battle : North, News - India Today

send them back to where they came from, hell.

Terrorism in Kashmir is all time low and soon will be wiped out like Khalistan movement, next big target should be naxal.

@Abingdonboy U mess with the best, die like the rest! :raise:
"MESS WITH THE BEST,DIE LIKE THE REST!"

indian-army-27310630.jpg

29093d1336438389-ak-47-bankrupted-10e3amt.jpg

rr2qp3.jpg

It's summertime now- the snow has melted and more of these scum are trying to infiltrate into India and we will see a spike in these CT ops.

The Hunting season for RR has begun........................:sniper:

why don't they use drones? They are highly effective and could save soldiers' lives.

I would take a moment to thank my Kashmiri brethren for the vital information and intelligence provided that results in elimination of these scums, without which it would not be possible in the first place, we should thank them for the vital clues and intelligence to their precise locations so that we can eliminate them, just like what they did when they came across foreign infiltrators in the past - @Abingdonboy, @Sidak, @Ammyy, @foxbat.

I think we dnt have armed drones till now?

perhaps buy them...with over $30 billion budget, that shouldn't be an issue.

Drones are for a different purpose.

What do you want to do...blow up an entire village located well inside India?Turn the locals against India..If yes why not use Hinds?

well...i didn't know every time you fire from a drone, it blows up entire village.

why don't they use drones? They are highly effective and could save soldiers' lives.
Umm, might want to re-look at this policy sir. One only has to look at the mess Drones have made in Paksitan to see why this is NOT a good idea.

Anyway India's CI doctrine is very different to the US's. India does not like to use overwhelming firepower (whether from the air or through arty) against civilian targets. India's doctrine involves "boots on the ground" first and airpower last whereas for the US the conflict escalation scale is the reverse- airpower FIRST and boots on the ground last.

Chalo, another two Mojahiding bite the dust............. sent on the way to 72 gorillas.

perhaps buy them...with over $30 billion budget, that shouldn't be an issue.

well...i didn't know every time you fire from a drone, it blows up entire village.

Sir,there is a chance for collateral damage which would be minimized by putting foots on the ground.

Americans use drones coz they cannot cross the border everytime and carry out operations.Pakistanis would be pissed off.Have you ever heard of Americans using drones to take out terrorists in and around Kabul?

You dont..right?You dont use drones in the area you have a strong hold.We dont want to piss off people who are friendly..do we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom