What's new

Two Karnataka ministers caught watching **** film in assembly!!!

Hail to Perverts of the world!!! Shaan se bolo hum tharkee hain, kahin bhi kabhi bhi!!

the perverts hove found their leader in india guess who will vote for him next ;);)

Have some shame
Don't you have a sister or a mother ?

Tujhe sharam ahni chahye

Kya tumari bhen aur maa nahi hai ?

Besharam.

So people cannot watch **** if they have mother or sister........WHAT a logic!!

Then tell me how will you marry a woman if you regard ALL women as your mother or sister?????

Your logic tends to support incest..........which I think, is more shameful than watching ****.......

this is very common in india...they have a legal **** industry and broadcasting service......South indian **** industry is the largest in Asia.

this is very common in india...they have a legal **** industry and broadcasting service......South indian **** industry is the largest in Asia.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But they were watching a clip the was allegedly of a Arab Lady being shot nude.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But they were watching a clip the was allegedly of a Arab Lady being shot nude.

i dont think so..........NDTV reported that they were watching south indian malayalam gay ****.....read the burkha dutta article for details.

i dont think so..........NDTV reported that they were watching south indian malayalam gay ****.....read the burkha dutta article for details.

oh, so they are gay now?`i didn't no that.

Anyway, Do all Pakistanis living in Britain watch NDTV and read Burkha Dutta articles like you do? just curious bro.

There is a new fool in the forum and the guy has posted the above nonsence. we all watched the clip of the assembly session on NDTV and that was no indian women. and guy who claims that INDIAns are people with inferiority complex in his 3rd post puts the crap to disgrace us.

LOL.. this must be very embarrassing for them.. how would they face their kids after this..
It reminds me of the incident when me and my frend in class 11 were caught by our teacher watching a **** magazine.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom