What's new

Two Indian occupiers injured in Srinagar

You have read what Quaid-e-Azam said about Hindus! Try all you want, you will not succeed in making these scum calling Kasmiris and PA terrorists see any perspective!!
RSS sanghis and see other side of the prospective??? kiya mazakiya baat kar di..

I know, brother, I've fought with them in uniform. I don't doubt the reality of hatred but for now, the best way we can help the Kashmiri brothers is by projecting their plight to the world. Let the professionals handle the fighting
You have read what Quaid-e-Azam said about Hindus! Try all you want, you will not succeed in making these scum calling Kasmiris and PA terrorists see any perspective!!

I know, brother, I've fought with them in uniform. I don't doubt the reality of hatred but for now, the best way we can help the Kashmiri brothers is by projecting their plight to the world. Let the professionals handle the fighting

How is letting these scum call Kashmiris terrorists on PDF projecting Kashmiris' plight to the world? Please answer this.

PDF should be proactively part of the hybrid war and these termites calling Kashmiris terrorists need to be eradicated. Soft approach time is gone.

Are you waiting for full blown war to kill these termites on PDF?

lol all you like but you've got 900,000 security personnel in IoK, the LoC is fenced, manned, lit, mined and has sensors across it. Those guys being killed are also locals with verified histories and back stories.

The freedom fighters themselves have talked about how they lack resources - see the interviews and open letters by Riaz Naikoo.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...eeds-250000-live-updates-200504231301555.html

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/a...oo-slams-pak-for-not-taking-up-k-issue-672121

If they were trained by the likes of Taliban, or other militant/terrorist networks, would they lack the skillset to create and deploy IED, arguably the most effective weapon that could be used in the remote hills of Kashmir.

If they were well supplied by ISI why would they be snatching weapons?

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...g-incidents/articleshow/70450509.cms?from=mdr

You're own government wants to install smart locks on weapons to combat the issue.
the best part is that they've taken almost their military manpower and thrown it in kashmir and yet, aren't able to make the slightest scratch on the surface of the Mujahideen. and now they don't have any more bodies left to ship to iok...:lol:

Then be professional, brother
I agree with all what you said, but above needs your share, as PDF is "Professional" at this E front.

Dear brother, I fully understand your position, like I said I've done this professionally. However, I don't own this site and it has a mechanism in place. I have informed you that it has been initiated and I've highlighted this complaint. I don't have the authority to do as I please, if that's what you want then ask the @WebMaster and please make it as a GHQ thread.

When the full blown war comes I wouldn't be on PDF but in the field. Then it's all out but we've been trained to be gentlemen warriors; not carpet bombers.
How is letting these scum call Kashmiris terrorists on PDF projecting Kashmiris' plight to the world? Please answer this.

PDF should be proactively part of the hybrid war and these termites calling Kashmiris terrorists need to be eradicated. Soft approach time is gone.

Are you waiting for full blown war to kill these termites on PDF?

Okay, now everyone discuss the news and take other discussions in relevant threads.

Paa Jee: You are a great person and would always Inshallah remain in my prayers, during whatever little time is left for me, in this transient existence.

Kashmir banay ga Pakistan
Pakistan Zindabad

Now, Good Bye and Take a good care of yourself.
If you are reading,

Stay blessed, Happy, Successful and Safe wherever you are and whoever you are.

Allah Bless you Brother

Back
Top Bottom