What's new

Two front war | Which nation will ally with India against SinoPak ?

Which state/states will join India in combat in a war against SinoPak ?

• Total voters
Pakistan will stay neutral.

DHOKA... and yzd_khalifa was sending his f15 over India... ;)

That doesn't answer my query.

Well I updated the post... but in your hypothetical war.. you dont give too many choices to india Do you... fighting two front war with the largest armed force and the 7th largest military... this must be left to chance... before even a aircraft takes off even before forward mobilization.. the target should be to flatten all suspected nuke sighs silos and military command and personal via nuclear force... market it as a response to nuke strike from pakistan... thats all we can do and hope it sticks..

The bottom line remains... chacha apni jaan bacha... no one is helping India out in any conflict... there are more vultures in the neighborhood who would be delighted to nibble off chunks if crap does hit the fan.... as far as pakistan is concerned.. I hope pakistan banks on arab word and see it's fruition as it saw in the past.....these deeper than ocean allies did not lift a finger in 1971 when pakistan actually needed assistance, whereas pakistanis did every thing from fighting the israeli's to killing the PLO-palestinians for the arab nations....

Well ..look into your history... string of miscalculations and faulty threat analysis of Indian capabilities and counters...as long as you concentrate on the looking out for IBG's we have the advantage... forget the false flag, even unilateral surprise massive strike with a a later detonation in india as a false flag would suffice to pin it as a response to pakistan... the real deal would be to spin it right... jo dikta hai woh bikta hai...as far as pakistani response.. the interest should be nuetralise all of their strike capability with multiple nuke strikes and anyways PN doesn't have a triad..

It still doesn't answer my question. Pakistan raises its threat level as per evolving political/military situation. Any such false flag will mean Pakistani nuclear strike force [NCA] goes on the highest level of alert, with nukes green ready to go.

In order to pin blame on Pakistan, you'd have to prove that it was carried out by Pakistan, which will take time. Not to forget that any all out strike on either nation will destroy both because the radiation doesn't know where the border is. If Pakistani and Indian Punjab and other areas in wheat producing belt alone are destroyed, the rest of the population will die out of hunger.

The bottom line remains... chacha apni jaan bacha... no one is helping India out in any conflict... there are more vultures in the neighborhood who would be delighted to nibble off chunks if crap does hit the fan.... as far as pakistan is concerned.. I hope pakistan banks on arab word and see it's fruition as it saw in the past.....these deeper than ocean allies did not lift a finger in 1971 when pakistan actually needed assistance, whereas pakistanis did every thing from fighting the israeli's to killing the PLO-palestinians for the arab nations....

I don't know why Arabs and Iranians are being brought into this debate. There are separate threads dealing with that issue.

It still doesn't answer my question. Pakistan raises its threat level as per evolving political/military situation. Any such false flag will mean Pakistani nuclear strike force [NCA] goes on the highest level of alert, with nukes green ready to go.

In order to pin blame on Pakistan, you'd have to prove that it was carried out by Pakistan, which will take time. Not to forget that any all out strike on either nation will destroy both because the radiation doesn't know where the border is. If Pakistani and Indian Punjab and other areas in wheat producing belt alone are destroyed, the rest of the population will die out of hunger.

As a matter of fact I said there is no need even for a false flag...set out with a massive nuke attack even before mobilizing on the nuke's hit pakistan, then launch a nuke attack in india and market it as the false flag to which India responded... When you are being attacked by two huge militaries, there is no time or the need to pin the blame ... once the nukes are launched and enemy is flattened then pay the analysts and media to whip up a storm of blame for pakistan, with it's reputation already suspect from participating in a cowradly two pronged attack on the sub-saharan-poverty-ridden largest democracy... it's understandable where the sympathies are going to lie...
all this hypothetical ofcourse

As a matter of fact I said there is no need even for a false flag...set out with a massive nuke attack even before mobilizing on the nuke's hit pakistan, then launch a nuke attack in india and market it as the false flag to which India responded... When you are being attacked by two huge militaries, there is no time or the need to pin the blame ... once the nukes are launched and enemy is flattened then pay the analysts and media to whip up a storm of blame for pakistan, with it's reputation already suspect from participating in a cowradly two pronged attack on the sub-saharan-poverty-ridden largest democracy... it's understandable where the sympathies are going to lie...

It is very easy to trace the source of the nuclear material.

They have the capability to trace it to the very reactor in which the material was first made.

So your only option for such a "false flag" attack would be to seize a Pakistani nuclear weapon, and they won't keep quiet about that. :P

Shouldn't the later come first :P

It is very easy to trace the source of the nuclear material.

They have the capability to trace it to the very reactor in which the material was first made.

So your only option for such a "false flag" attack would be to seize a Pakistani nuclear weapon, and they won't keep quiet about that. :P

What happens when source in this case goes non-existent! And in this situation we surely would comply with UN investigations... and later would be willing to face sanction if found guilty...

Shouldn't the later come first :P

Not necesarily... if the attacks are simultaneous... sure there would be sat data available to US russia and china to implicate India... but whose loss will it be?

What happens when source in this case goes non-existent! And in this situation we surely would comply with UN investigations... and later would be willing to face sanction if found guilty...

Not necesarily... if the attacks are simultaneous... sure there would be sat data available to US russia and china to implicate India... but whose loss will it be?

Only if India survives, which it wont :coffee:

Only if India survives, which it wont :coffee:

And i hope your generals too :coffee: Even in fantasy war's pakistanis love to underestimate Indian response... whats more to say! This sums up pakistan's mindset of threat analysis.

And i hope your generals too :coffee: Even in fantasy war's pakistanis love to underestimate Indian response... whats more to say! This sums up pakistan's mindset of threat analysis.

Going all nuclear on Pakistan, without receiving the same thing back is NOT underestimation and it doesn't sum up Indian mindset of threat analysis ? :P

Aw chill on the Hinduphobe crap! I never made any comments about hinduism. Like I told you before I respect and study about all religions in the world. I do have a problem with some indians here Who picked a fight with me in the first place! but still I don't take potshots at anyone's religion not my style. Don't try to label me as something I am not. And if you are still not convinced ask some of your countrymen here for clarification.

Lady this is a forum where you have all kinds of people. Surely some Indians cross lines, but do you think Indians do not get trolled and abused all the time here too? We get more than our share because its a Pakistani forum.

Now one can fight the trolls or ignore them (I fight). But if one tries to talk about ''Indians'' or ''Pakistanis'' or any nationality based on their limited experience with some anonymous posters here, some 100% false flaggers, then you will only get more and more of the same in return.

And if you think people talk about Islam too much, have you thought about it that it may be because many pro-islam posters keep talking about islam in all kinds of topics and trying to shove that into other's faces as some kind of a panacea and present Islam as a political tool? Then don't you think it automatically becomes fair game? I respect personal matters 100%, but people need to keep islam personal and nobody would have to criticize it.

China has never supported Pakistan in it's wars with India and will never do in future. In South Asia every country is independent and will fight war at own risk.

Dynamics have changed, China is now a confident, robust, and powerful country which can throw it's weight around like never before. It's important to learn from history but it's also important to understand the present conditions are not the same as they were in the past. The joint military ventures and training exercises between Pakistan and China are testament to the growing military alliance.

If China and India are at war, Pakistan isn't going to wait for an invitation from China, Rwalpindi will be knocking on New Delhi's door.

As Roybot pointed out, losing India as a country is not in America's interests... since India though non-aligned still acts as a hedge against the regional aspirations of both China and Pakistan.

But it would be in America's interests for India to lose a war against China + Pakistan, because it would finally shake the stupid "non-aligned" ideas out of India's head and force India to run to the US camp, giving up their independent foreign policy and becoming yet another military ally of America.

An angry and disillusioned India, forced to give up their non-alignment and run into the US camp, would be the best thing for America's strategic interests in the region.

@Aeronaut, can I get your opinions on this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom