What's new

Two front war | Which nation will ally with India against SinoPak ?

Which state/states will join India in combat in a war against SinoPak ?

• Total voters
Why getting mad for reality check?? I know this is hypothetical thread but about China-Pakistan war with India ... no need to include some useless countries.

So many of your country man living here nearby NCR region illegally its really horrible to imagine their condition. Do I need to say more or you yourself feel some shame :lol:

China may be support Pakistan with military hardware but for Bangladesh :lol: :lol: :lol: You people are really useless.

The OP included the countries, not me, go blame him, and whose getting mad? I am not Indian:lol:

Those people you call illegal are your Bengali Muslims from West Bengal, they are your problem, not ours, now go suck on that fact:lol:

We may be useless, but not as useless as Indians with a falling Rupee with no end in sight.:lol:

I told you they are not insurgency related issues, they are local crimes based on many factors. They were there when we fought previous wars with Pakistan.

What about the armed group in Kashmir, and the Sikh secessionist armed groups? But still, I never spoke about " insurgency " if you care to read my original quote to you, you will see that I said that India has many internal issues to worry about.

What diplomacy :lol:

First you quoted me threading to kill me, when I replied back you said you want to tease Zavran, and now you went for the diplomacy option! Interesting per logic. There is nothing wrong in what I said, in fact, that's what we say in real life.

Maybe you are being too nationalistic, there is nothing wrong in that, but I'm realistic :)

Learn how to use critical thinking, and then come here to talk.

Critical thinking ?? Really ??

First you suggested that you stand with Pakistan ,as per post no. 166 which I found outrageous and then mere Boo from India brought you back to your senses and you changed your song's genre.I pointed out that change in genre of song to Pakistan, that's all sir.:lol:

The OP included the countries, not me, go blame him, and whose getting mad? I am not Indian:lol:

OP is also a human and human did mistakes ... :lol:

Those people you call illegal are your Bengali Muslims from West Bengal, they are your problem, not ours, now go suck on that fact:lol:

Why the hell BSF is not allonwed to use real weapons on Bangladesh border .. MMS is really a impotent PM for India.
Next time dnt cry if your follow country man got killed by bullets of BSF.

I know some jamati will always change their stand if any one got killed then again they start to cry

We may be useless, but not as useless as Indians with a falling Rupee with no end in sight.:lol:

Dnt prove that you are real Bangladeshi :lol: ... This is just a short term down fall not permanent ... No one can stop Indian growth.

Is that all you are going to do, Mr. Hindutva terrrist troll? Lets see how long your Awami slaves last, then talk big. In any case, if China and Pakistan attack India, Bangladesh will not sit still, we will definitely take Chinese side.
Looks pretty disappointed , did you expect us to take you all the way to your Arabian sea ??:lol:

You will be ashamed if any of Indian member start to compare your religion with terrorism.

This is only think I can post for joker like you. You have capability of become Zahid hamid of Bangladesh .... Just bought a lal topi and start to talk on TV shows.

Go ahead and make my day, bring my religion, see how ashamed I am:bounce::victory::taz::chilli::yahoo:

I am Zaid Hamid, medal of honor:victory::yahoo::dance3::taz:

Why the hell BSF is not allonwed to use real weapons on Bangladesh border .. MMS is really a impotent PM for India.

I know some jamati will always change their stand if any one got killed then again they start to cry

Dnt prove that you are real Bangladeshi :lol: ... This is just a short term down fall not permanent ... No one can stop Indian growth.

look a wannabe arab praising masters .

Mate 90% BDians here are either Jamatis or Razakars so ofcourse they'll cry.

Critical thinking ?? Really ??

First you suggested that you stand with Pakistan ,as per post no. 166 which I found outrageous and then mere Boo from India brought back you back to your senses and you changed your song's genre.I pointed out that change in genre of song to Pakistan, that's all sir.:lol:

This is what gets me about some Indian friends in here. Me standing with Pakistan doesn't necessarily mean that I'm going to this and that to their adversaries. Alrighty?

Only defensive, narrow-mined people will think of @kalu_miah that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking hypothetically but if China was to fight a war with India wouldn't enemies of China like Japan and Vietnam etc get involved causing a 2 or 3 front war?

Running out of logic now :lol:

Go ask BSF to kill as many as they want, whose stopping you :lol:

Come back and tell us when your growth is back up again, for now you are screwed :lol:

Arab is my beloved brother, I will praise him and support him as much as I want, what you gonna do about it :azn::lol:

Only defensive, narrow-mined people will think of @kalu_miah that way.

Do you really know him??? Just go and and read some of his post and his views against India.
Dnt you knw so many of south asian muslims call them self arabs or pretend to be like them.

Only the ignorant and narrow-minded can judge people without knowing reality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom