What's new

Two criminals rob a mosque

ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُ‌ونَ

And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.

(30:21)
wrong on all counts.

Whats the contradiction. These are two different things. Title of Prince and Pakistan Movement.

See this is the difference between a person who has the information and the one who does not. Its not me who is trolling but you. You disbursed an incorrect information on the forum and when unable to prove your point have initiated or should i say that taken first step towards fowl language. I think if we cannot discuss things logically here we should close the discussion. No need to keep on replying. If you were unable to answer my question you should have kept quite rather then calling me pathetic; owing to my age and experience I would not have chased you unnecessarily. my record is witness since I have become a member. This is a discussion forum and should be used to increase our information and knowledge rather then imposing our point of view on others and if unable to support, then call others troll and pathetic. @WebMaster.

I spoke about KHAMS gave reference of Khomini's book and even pasted info from shia website it is you who is constantly denying the fact using only your word of mouth no refrence no hard evidence , I don't care how old are you if you constantly trying to make fun and denying a fact without providing any source then you are nothing but acting like kid or troll
Rather asking me more proof go grab some and share here so that people can beleive you instead of just using your AGE and number posts as a funny refrence

You are a great writer but I don't know why never liked you always feel something sinister hiding behind a beautiful peace of writing I don't know why but it seems you belongs to Ahl e Hadit and follow Hizbul Tehreer a banned outfit don't you?
Bismillah ir Rahman ar Raheem

Alhamdolillah never belonged to any sect, religious or political party. Also, I have never ever asked a scholar what sect or party he belongs to; I can always refer his sayings to Quran and Hadeeth and decide whether to take his advice or not.

If you wish, you can label me anything you want; I actively discourage people to not label themselves anything but Ibrahim AS's label 'Muslimeen'.

ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُ‌ونَ

And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.

(30:21)
and nothing wrong in seeking pleasure also, but the hadeeths regarding contraception and vasectomies/castration as well as increasing the Ummah's numbers through procreation (and that being the primary aim of intercourse) are clear and great in number, except to those who do not know Arabic or want to fight with Allah's words or his Messenger's (PBUH).

Bismillah ir Rahman ar Raheem

Alhamdolillah never belonged to any sect, religious or political party. Also, I have never ever asked a scholar what sect or party he belongs to; I can always refer his sayings to Quran and Hadeeth and decide whether to take his advice or not.

If you wish, you can label me anything you want; I actively discourage people to not label themselves anything but Ibrahim AS's label 'Muslimeen'.

and nothing wrong in seeking pleasure also, but the hadeeths regarding contraception and vasectomies/castration as well as increasing the Ummah's numbers through procreation (and that being the primary aim of intercourse) are clear and great in number, except to those who do not know Arabic or want to fight with Allah's words or his Messenger's (PBUH).
I will rest my case with these few lines. How many wives did the holy prophet PBUH had and how many children did he have?

"They are those whom Allah has guided. So follow their guidance" (al-Anaam 90)

Back
Top Bottom