What's new

Two Chinese nationals abducted from Quetta

The "Naraaz Baloch" will soon see their stinky Indian sponsored arses blown to bits by Chinese drones if they continue like that.
Indian sponsored on not,its your own arses mate, you can blow it with what ever or by who ever you want,its not our lose.

Indian Terrorism in pakistan will never become an issue.
Unless you provide a better evidence rather than some confessional video. Nobody is going to believe that. Since propaganda is very common in Pakistan, I think it's a bunch of hogwash with no proof.
Also the image of Islamic nations (except the rich ones) is not very good in the west. Nor the east.

Unless you provide a better evidence rather than some confessional video. Nobody is going to believe that. Since propaganda is very common in Pakistan, I think it's a bunch of hogwash with no proof.
Also the image of Islamic nations (except the rich ones) is not very good in the west. Nor the east.

As if propaganda is void in India. It's funny hearing about pakistan from people who have never set there... Indian Terrorism is hidden by their mantra: moo par ram ram baghaal may chooree

As if propaganda is void in India.
Well then show some 'propaganda' spewed in India. I can give a lot of examples about you guys.
It's funny hearing about pakistan from people who have never set there.
As if you were walking around India. There is enough information from a lot of independent sources. Which speaks in volumes.
Indian Terrorism is hidden by their mantra
Only Pakistan claims so. India has 8 neighbors and 7 of them don't have any complaints of terrorism from India (except Pakistan). Meanwhile Pakistan has four neighbors and all of them complain about terrorism emanating from Pakistan. You must do a reality check.

Well then show some 'propaganda' spewed in India. I can give a lot of examples about you guys.

As if you were walking around India. There is enough information from a lot of independent sources. Which speaks in volumes.

Only Pakistan claims so. India has 8 neighbors and 7 of them don't have any complaints of terrorism from India (except Pakistan). Meanwhile Pakistan has four neighbors and all of them complain about terrorism emanating from Pakistan. You must do a reality check.

Everything you said could be said in reverse about India. Evidence against India is everywhere. The problem is, no matter what evidence is provided to terror prone Indians they will always deny it.... Conversations on PDF prove this.

Countless terrorists caught, countless intelligence reports, countless hard evidence, even countless admission by Indian agencies advocating terror... is still never enough.

Moo par ram ram baghaal may chooree.... It's an endless game of denial.

Countless terrorists caught, countless intelligence reports, countless hard evidence, even countless admission by Indian agencies advocating terror... is still never enough.
Interestingly terrorist are caught from Baluchistan, FATA, Khyber etc... Not anywhere from the India-Pakistan border.
On the case of India, the terrorist are caught from the border with Pakistan. Similar is the case with Iran, China and Afghanistan. So, how can we send terrorist from that side of the border. Lastly, who supported Taliban while every country count them as terror organization. It was you guys.
You be the judge.
The terror organization was created not by India. It was your own agenda of creating proxies.
In the Case of Chinese nationals, how can you suggest it was India, there have been abductions for ransom, why would anyone abduct if money is readily available.

Interestingly terrorist are caught from Baluchistan, FATA, Khyber etc... Not anywhere from the India-Pakistan border.
On the case of India, the terrorist are caught from the border with Pakistan. Similar is the case with Iran, China and Afghanistan. So, how can we send terrorist from that side of the border. Lastly, who supported Taliban while every country count them as terror organization. It was you guys.
You be the judge.
The terror organization was created not by India. It was your own agenda of creating proxies.
In the Case of Chinese nationals, how can you suggest it was India, there have been abductions for ransom, why would anyone abduct if money is readily available.

If Internet is your predominant source of info... all you need to do is check all the countless hard evidence indicating India is the largest terror nation in South Asia. There is first hand evidence from captured terrorist, there is physical evidence in the firm of Indian made quip mentioned, and of course there are the many captured Indian agents and their confessions.

Like I said providing evidence to Hindutva terrorists is pointless even if a mountain of evidence exists because all they do is resort to their Hindutva mantra of moo par ram ram baghaal may chooree.

If pakistan was a European nation then pakistan would have been a victim of a thousand Manchester attacks... where India in place of isis has murdered thousands of innocent Pakistani children and women.

Shame!

If Internet is your predominant source of info... all you need to do is check all the countless hard evidence indicating India is the largest terror nation in South Asia. There is first hand evidence from captured terrorist, there is physical evidence in the firm of Indian made quip mentioned, and of course there are the many captured Indian agents and their confessions.

Like I said providing evidence to Hindutva terrorists is pointless even if a mountain of evidence exists because all they do is resort to their Hindutva mantra of moo par ram ram baghaal may chooree.

If pakistan was a European nation then pakistan would have been a victim of a thousand Manchester attacks... where India in place of isis has murdered thousands of innocent Pakistani children and women.

Shame!
Internet is my predominant source and it is credible based on the source you get. I can have the news reports from 1947's to 2017. What source you have? You were gloating about India and terror sponsorship. Can you provide an independent news source claiming the same?

All you did was talking nonsense.:blah: Without any credible data. Clearly shows your intellectual level.
Anyone can make a confessional video, it has no credibility.

If you got any source then quote me. If not, move on. I feel your desperation.

Internet is my predominant source and it is credible based on the source you get. I can have the news reports from 1947's to 2017. What source you have? You were gloating about India and terror sponsorship. Can you provide an independent news source claiming the same?

All you did was talking nonsense.:blah: Without any credible data. Clearly shows your intellectual level.
Anyone can make a confessional video, it has no credibility.

If you got any source then quote me. If not, move on. I feel your desperation.

Likewise I have reports even pre-1947 and the Hindutva terror originating from the British India time to the time of partition. Over a million innocent souls murdered during partition and till this day we pay the price of Hindutva terrorism.

Likewise I have reports even pre-1947 and the Hindutva terror originating from the British India time to the time of partition. Over a million innocent souls murdered during partition and till this day we pay the price of Hindutva terrorism.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No... but unfortunately if it isn't hitting the global media... Indian Terrorism in pakistan will never become an issue.

To change the narrative globally is in advantage of pakistan. Ignoring that fact will always favour the enemies of pakistan and in turn leads to unfair isolation.

We live in a global village where we have to sell our story to others. Otherwise Hindutva will literally get away with murder in pakistan while singing songs of ram, ram to the blindfolded world.

Well you got Kulbhushan jadav. Now you have to present him to the global community to make your narrative stick.

Back
Top Bottom