What's new

Two charred bodies found in Balochistan near Pak-Afghan border

Mr "World's Richest General"!!!!!

I Am Not Giving Expert Claims I Am Just Providing Possibilities If You Had Been Literate Enough To Read My Entire Post I Even Said That There Is A Possibility That GHQ Had Been Foretold

And The Present GHQ Lot Has More Balls Than You and Your Guru Zia Ul Haq
ohhh really poor me . but let me tell you one thing i am enjoying this pakistani beizati now :lol: i have no sympathy with pakistan or its teeth-less forces .they have everything to protect but no brave hearts its fact . as soon i realised it my life become so cool now i am in paradise :enjoy:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/pakist...ed-the-paf-can-shoot-down-the-us-drones/24678 :rofl:

I HAVE A STUPID QUESTION

where was PAF and pakistani radars when a drone was flying over balochistan ?

My take again. There was no drone strike at all.

Secondly According To Local Journalists and Media Outlets The Car Was Riddled With Bullet Holes,How On Earth Does A UAV Missile Create The Holes Of Gun or Rifle
The answer is here as i said earlier.
The official further said residents of the area claim they heard the sound of a blast and gunfire late on Saturday night and later found the bodies in a vehicle which was travelling on the Quetta-Taftan highway near Noshki.
And U are exactly right.

It Is Natural That A Closeted Indian ******* Like You Would Enjoy Belittling Pakistan.
well TBH india is more secure and honorable country and no one can dare drone attack on india .:D

So again....the uncle sam was lying about killing Mullah Mansoor...

In drone strikes usually the remains disintegrates into parts.
In this case the remains were intact but charred; it seems like an IED explosion in which vehicle caught fire.
Further there were gunfire sound as reported, it seems like staged drama; same like capture of Saddam and killing of OBL. Uncle SAM was unable to take the advantage of Mullah Umar as it was surfaced before they think about it.

Back
Top Bottom