What's new

Two billion Muslims do nothing Shame. Retired General Asim munier is only man in 2 billions with atomic bomb

UN apparently did not get that memo from you. Please let them know immediately. Thanks.

... as its own national interests. Personal opinions do not matter in international geopolitics.
To understand this war to control Jerusalem and Palestine. you need to have a very good understanding about crusade wars and history which you clearly look behind..

The fact that you have replied every time without watching the videos is enough proof ... ...

... that it is YOU who jumps to conclusions to serve your own preformed biases. How do you know I have not watched these videos already somewhere else? Enough said. I think it is time I stop replying to you completely if you are to persist with such asinine behavior.

To understand this war to control Jerusalem and Palestine. you need to have a very good understanding about crusade wars and history which you clearly look behind..

You clearly choose to "misunderestimate" what I know. :D

... that it is YOU who jumps to conclusions to serve your own preformed biases. How do you know I have not watched these videos already somewhere else? Enough said. I think it is time I stop replying to you completely if you are to persist with such asinine behavior.

Yes, stop replying. You called me asinine, projecting yourself.

You have two modes, Captain Obvious and Brown Sahib. I used to think Brown Sahib was a caricature which didn't exist in reality.

I don't like Trump, but somewhat agree with this ... (when it comes to Arabs).
Trump placed America, Israel, Jewish and Christian values and lives first. Arab and "Muslim" leaders never talk that way, they place their own power first, second, third, fourth, till the last. They expect the 'international community' to fight for human rights of Palestinians or anyone else being genocided and persecuted in the rest of the world.

Last edited:
Arabs generally don't have political freedom in their own countries. Trump is saying don't make America venue of your protests (as if most of the protestors are foreigners). What he said can be challenged politically and constitutionally, but some Arab countries don't even allow protests for Gaza or anything else. Arabs must take tougher stance at the state level if they truly believe in Palestinian, Arab, Muslim, human lives and rights.

Last edited:
This is what matters.
Trump sees Arabs want business and security relationship and can ignore the rest. Morocco gave a billion dollars to Israel for a satellite. UAE continues to do business. A poster on YouTube said Egypt charges $5000 to allow Rafah border crossing. Won't be surprised if Egypt is making money from the misery and genocide of Gaza.

Too busy abducting cola next owner

Pakistan's nuclear weapons are mainly a defensive deterrent. What could be the national security rationale for using them as an offensive weapon as the OP seems to suggest? Can Pakistan withstand the consequences of such a decision even if considered?

Last edited:

Pakistan's nuclear weapons are mainly a defensive deterrent. What could be the national security rationale for using them as an offensive weapon as the OP seems to suggest? Can Pakistan withstand the consequences of such a decision even if considered?
Atomic bombs are not meant for actual use; they serve as a deterrent. The mere possession of such weapons demonstrates power and instills fear in your enemies. When you have a 600,000-strong army, a population of 250 million, and the capability to manufacture your own weapons, you have little reason to be afraid. Look at Iran—the world isn’t even sure if they have an atomic bomb, yet the entire West, including the United States, is wary of them. They are even willing to negotiate because of the doubt and fear Iran has created.

Imagine what we could achieve. When we stand firm, our actions will be more significant than ever before. So, when I mention atomic bombs, remember this: possessing them, alongside a formidable army and a large population, can strike fear into any enemy during negotiations. Our diplomats may be doing their part, but there’s one thing we lack—linear and dedicated leadership. Unfortunately, our country is led by a retired general who has already committed treason by delaying and manipulating elections. He has broken the constitution, and you cannot expect loyalty from someone who has already betrayed his own country and people. This traitor is nothing more than a foreign asset.
Remember February 27th, when Imran Khan ordered the Air Force to retaliate against India's misadventure, resulting in the destruction of three Indian jet fighters? When India planned to launch an attack on Pakistan with six missiles, Imran Khan received the intelligence and instructed the army to retaliate with 18 missiles, which created significant chaos within the international community. The world realized that a full-scale conflict between Pakistan and India would be catastrophic.

These are the kinds of realities our diplomats must understand. However, I must reiterate that we are currently led by a retired general who has proven to be a traitor. He was the first to turn the people against their own army, and now his actions are turning army personnel against their own institution, which is a disaster for Pakistan and its people.

This is what matters.
Trump sees Arabs want business and security relationship and can ignore the rest. Morocco gave a billion dollars to Israel for a satellite. UAE continues to do business. A poster on YouTube said Egypt charges $5000 to allow Rafah border crossing. Won't be surprised if Egypt is making money from the misery and genocide of Gaza.

I don't like Trump, but somewhat agree with this ... (when it comes to Arabs).
Trump placed America, Israel, Jewish and Christian values and lives first. Arab and "Muslim" leaders never talk that way, they place their own power first, second, third, fourth, till the last. They expect the 'international community' to fight for human rights of Palestinians or anyone else being genocided and persecuted in the rest of the world.
These so-called Muslim leaders, who have long benefited from a system rooted in cruelty and run by the USA and its partners, are now being exposed in front of the Muslim population. Despite this exposure, their masters still allow them to disguise this blackmail money as business transactions. They label these payments as satellite usage fees or some kind of business deals, but in reality, they are simply being forced to give money to Israel to slaughter and commit genocide against Muslim population in Palestine by the money paid of these Arabs

That's why I said fojan sirf mojaan astey reh gayia ney

These so-called Muslim leaders, who have long benefited from a system rooted in cruelty and run by the USA and its partners, are now being exposed in front of the Muslim population. Despite this exposure, their masters still allow them to disguise this blackmail money as business transactions. They label these payments as satellite usage fees or some kind of business deals, but in reality, they are simply being forced to give money to Israel to slaughter and commit genocide against Muslim population in Palestine by the money paid of these Arabs
Arabs call their leaders Arab leaders, so why do non-Arabs call them Muslim? They do not act upon Muslim values and should not be called Muslim. It creates false expectation.

See the headlines

They are not Muslim leaders.

Back
Top Bottom