What's new

Two billion Muslims do nothing Shame. Retired General Asim munier is only man in 2 billions with atomic bomb

UN apparently did not get that memo from you. Please let them know immediately. Thanks.

... as its own national interests. Personal opinions do not matter in international geopolitics.
To understand this war to control Jerusalem and Palestine. you need to have a very good understanding about crusade wars and history which you clearly look behind..

The fact that you have replied every time without watching the videos is enough proof ... ...

... that it is YOU who jumps to conclusions to serve your own preformed biases. How do you know I have not watched these videos already somewhere else? Enough said. I think it is time I stop replying to you completely if you are to persist with such asinine behavior.

To understand this war to control Jerusalem and Palestine. you need to have a very good understanding about crusade wars and history which you clearly look behind..

You clearly choose to "misunderestimate" what I know. :D

... that it is YOU who jumps to conclusions to serve your own preformed biases. How do you know I have not watched these videos already somewhere else? Enough said. I think it is time I stop replying to you completely if you are to persist with such asinine behavior.

You clearly choose to "misunderestimate" what I know. :D
Yes, stop replying. You called me asinine, projecting yourself.

You have two modes, Captain Obvious and Brown Sahib. I used to think Brown Sahib was a caricature which didn't exist in reality.

I don't like Trump, but somewhat agree with this ... (when it comes to Arabs).
Trump placed America, Israel, Jewish and Christian values and lives first. Arab and "Muslim" leaders never talk that way, they place their own power first, second, third, fourth, till the last. They expect the 'international community' to fight for human rights of Palestinians or anyone else being genocided and persecuted in the rest of the world.

Last edited:
Arabs generally don't have political freedom in their own countries. Trump is saying don't make America venue of your protests (as if most of the protestors are foreigners). What he said can be challenged politically and constitutionally, but some Arab countries don't even allow protests for Gaza or anything else. Arabs must take tougher stance at the state level if they truly believe in Palestinian, Arab, Muslim, human lives and rights.

Last edited:
This is what matters.
Trump sees Arabs want business and security relationship and can ignore the rest. Morocco gave a billion dollars to Israel for a satellite. UAE continues to do business. A poster on YouTube said Egypt charges $5000 to allow Rafah border crossing. Won't be surprised if Egypt is making money from the misery and genocide of Gaza.

Too busy abducting cola next owner

Pakistan's nuclear weapons are mainly a defensive deterrent. What could be the national security rationale for using them as an offensive weapon as the OP seems to suggest? Can Pakistan withstand the consequences of such a decision even if considered?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom