What's new

Two billion Muslims do nothing Shame. Retired General Asim munier is only man in 2 billions with atomic bomb

They are not two billion allies.

OIC is useless - two billion or ten billion means nothing since most are like slave and follower. Saudi Arabia determines and leads the agenda, and it is invested in the American led security order.

Last edited:
It's all about the financial system.
This financial system has separated children from their parents. This financial system has made us zombies that although we see wrong but we don't condemn it. We saw human do horrible things with other humans but we kept quite so that we don't loose our bread. Dollar is our new god and we know it.

I bet, I will see a man standing on the judgement day in front of Allah, and Allah will be saying: O my servant I am happy with you. Go into heavens and I accepted your Jahad.

But who will be that man and what will be that Jahad? This guy will be the person who will end the dominance of this financial system, and will bring the just financial system back.

Jahadis hold guns in their hands. But their time is over. Our next and ultimate target should be this financial system which enslaved all of us, be it Christian, Hindu, Muslim or anyone else..all humans.

Last edited:
This financial system has separated children from their parents. This financial system has made us zombies that although we see wrong but we don't condemn it. We saw human do horrible things with other humans but we kept quite so that we don't loose our bread. Dollar is our new god and we know it.

I bet, I will see a man standing on the judgement day in front of Allah, and Allah will be saying: O my servant I am happy with you. Go into heavens and I accepted your Jahad.

But who will be that man and what will be that Jahad? This guy will be the person who will end the dominance of this financial system, and will bring the just financial system back.

Jahadis hold guns in their hands. But their time is over. Our next and ultimate target should be this financial system which enslaved all of us, be it Christian, Hindu, Muslim or anyone else..all humans.
Need leaders who are not there because of populism, discrimination, fascism, nationalism and tyranny, who want power and want to be worshiped.

Contrast that with leaders who sincerely want to serve as their personal duty and are not on an ego trip.
Unfortunately, very rare. Humanity has to further evolve.

It will be written in history that #Pakistan, the only nuclear power among Muslims, remained silent for the Muslims of #Palestine, even trying to restore relations with #Israel at the internal level. General Asim munier will be general in hell as well where he will be punish by Allah himself inshallah

BREAKING:

The OIC, scare compromised 57 Muslim nations, condemns the Israeli bombing of the Al-Tabaeen School in Gaza and urges international protection for the Palestinian people.

OIC didn't impose any ban on Israel, despite many Iran's requests.
IMG_7615.jpeg

Last edited:
Need leaders who are not there because of populism, discrimination, fascism, nationalism and tyranny, who want power and want to be worshiped.

Contrast that with leaders who sincerely want to serve as their personal duty and are not on an ego trip.
Unfortunately, very rare. Humanity has to further evolve.
Define a Leader.
A person that comes into power and then "leads" the nation? But can you other like you can come to power? Nope. Then who are those who are coming to power? Prostitutes working for international powers (banks businesses and think tanks ).

Then who is a leader? A rabbi sitting in Geneva or the Netherlands, who the majority of the world doesn't know, who leads Zionists and channelizes info and money from one settlement to another settlement, from one business to another business? or, a businessman who knows and leads the current affairs and carries the Zionist agenda forward?

Thats what I am talking about.

Back
Top Bottom