What's new

Two-and-a-half wars? The Indian Air Force doesn’t have the squadron strength to fight even one

It's too late for India to try and go indigenous, since they are pushing for a conflict with China right now (along the Sikkim border).

It's better for them to buy more imported hardware. But it still took them almost 2 decades to buy the MMRCA planes, and the deal is not even final yet.

They need to buy some ready-made (or even second-hand) military imports right now, and sure they will have to pay a colossal amount to get it delivered so fast, but it's better than losing a border war.

i am very impressed with the way you are making fighters.almost 400 j-10s.i can't believe.it's amazing.

Yes, if the current standoff on the Sikkim border turns into a full scale war, then India will surely be fighting against China with multiple squadrons of AMCA and LCA.

Right?
For that we have enough fighter jets in our arsenal, you are forgetting we are setting up f16 production line here in India to churn out as many jets as we can just in case.

LCA production line, f16 production line and most likely rafale production line.

Add to that the recent missile deals.

For that we have enough fighter jets in our arsenal, you are forgetting we are setting up f16 production line here in India to churn out as many jets as we can just in case.

LCA production line, f16 production line and most likely rafale production line.

Add to that the recent missile deals.

That F-16 line is only going to come after 2020.

We are talking about the current standoff on the Sikkim border between China and India that could escalate into a war right now.

Everything you have talked about is many years into the future, or do you think India has already inducted F-16s and AMCA?

20 years after India will still be in the same dire situation they are facing now. Indian dont have the brain for long term complicated stratigic thinking. They are only good at for making loud noises.

The Pakistani Air Force is even more obsolete and vert badly equipped, it has a mere 165 4th gen fughters whereas we have 294 4th gen fighters.

Like I said a divided India would benefit all of South Asia. It would benefit India as well, less territory, less Air Force squadrons needed. :enjoy:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom