What's new

Two Americans among 5 killed in Peshawar suicide blast

The embassy car was totally destroyed.

Conclusion - the US diplomats were NOT in the car, the car was a decoy.

The embassy car was totally destroyed.

Conclusion - the US diplomats were NOT in the car, the car was a decoy.

628x471.jpg

Burned passport of the US personnel. Still US diplomats were not in the car???

Or maybe read your avatar..it explains you..

Thank you, Dogbert is happy you accept the obvious that a burned passport does not mean two dead people.

One would have thought that obvious, but this is Peshawar, where when one's passport burns, a death certificate is issued, and when a passport is lost a missing persons report is filed. Only if they could stamp that ''potential immigrant'' seal right on the forehead!!!

Is that a Talibunny voodoo trick, only with a passport?

voodoo-dolls-large.jpg

Or that of OBL by American Marines...

Anyway let's not derail the thread... that's an American consulate car and someone doesn't blow the car for no reason...

Peshawar is not an Holiday spot for visitors... let's call it collateral damage in on going war even if they were visitors.

Or that of OBL by American Marines...

Anyway let's not derail the thread... that's an American consulate car and someone doesn't blow the car for no reason...

Peshawar is not an Holiday spot for visitors... let's call it collateral damage in on going war even if they were visitors.

So according to the ''logic'' from that part of the world, questioning a misleading and unsubstantiated news item is called ''derailing the thread''?

Of course I accept the official car was destroyed, but going by official reports it seems it was a decoy as the targets survived. Not possible if they were in the car.

Of course you are free to celebrate the death of two pakistanis, one passport and the claim of two american deaths.

So according to the ''logic'' from that part of the world, questioning a misleading and unsubstantiated news item is called ''derailing the thread''?

Of course I accept the official car was destroyed, but going by official reports it seems it was a decoy as the targets survived. Not possible if they were in the car.

Of course you are free to celebrate the death of two pakistanis, one passport and the claim of two american deaths.

Hundreds of newspapers raised their concerns of whether OBL was really dead by the hands of American Marines in that compound...
the fact of the matter is; there's no OBL anymore to chase and that's what matters.

And boy, I'm not happy at all at the deaths of my innocent Pakistani brethren, and I'm totally not happy if an innocent dies anywhere in the world. You're entitled to your point of view, you can term the news as flawed, you can call it a boogy created by Talibans... but the fact of the matter is, a car was blown in front of American consulate and 3 Dead bodies were recovered along with a half burned American passport... it could be Pakistanis just like Shakeel Afridi which were blown by Pakistanis, it could be Americans blown by Americans themselves to cover their sinister objectives, it could be Pakistanis working for the Americans and were blown up by the Americans for obvious reasons, it could be the Vehicle's oil was leaking and with a sudden ignition went booooombastic... it could be one of the 1000 possible reasons.

Good luck to you with your theories... one of the many traits we Pakistani and Indian shares is we're conspiracy theorists. I rest my case here.

Looking at the pictures does it look like anyone would have survived this blast..IRON MAN would not even survive this.

Two American's, One Pakistani accompanying them and two bystanders were victims of the blast.

Registration plate still intact in good condition??? WTF

Rest in peace

Hundreds of newspapers raised their concerns of whether OBL was really dead by the hands of American Marines in that compound...
the fact of the matter is; there's no OBL anymore to chase and that's what matters.

And boy, I'm not happy at all at the deaths of my innocent Pakistani brethren, and I'm totally not happy if an innocent dies anywhere in the world. You're entitled to your point of view, you can term the news as flawed, you can call it a boogy created by Talibans... but the fact of the matter is, a car was blown in front of American consulate and 3 Dead bodies were recovered along with a half burned American passport... it could be Pakistanis just like Shakeel Afridi which were blown by Pakistanis, it could be Americans blown by Americans themselves to cover their sinister objectives, it could be Pakistanis working for the Americans and were blown up by the Americans for obvious reasons, it could be the Vehicle's oil was leaking and with a sudden ignition went booooombastic... it could be one of the 1000 possible reasons.

Good luck to you with your theories... one of the many traits we Pakistani and Indian shares is we're conspiracy theorists. I rest my case here.

I'm not making the conspiracy theory, you are. Official reports say the Americans survived, two bystanders were killed, one's name is Amanat Ali - a local smalltime govt officer. Now all of this could be totally false, but a burnt passport does not prove it, and most definitely the ramblings of people living in conspiracy theory world.

Thats all I'm saying.

^^^ Sorry but you have to accept the fact that two Americans died.Their Bomb proof LC200 Landcruiser was completely destroyed by the explosion. if you want to close your eyes on the facts, you are most welcome then.

Sure it was completely destroyed when it was on fire and made it look worse for wear. You can close your eyes to the facts.

By the way, what are Americans doing in Peshawar? Issuing visas? I highly doubt it. They should be kicked out of the city. Only creating mischief there.

Back
Top Bottom