What's new

Twitter clarifies Bakhtawar B Zardari's Misconceptions about Accountability

Last edited:
Me too hope to see more from u @Riz.social :tup:
PMLN & PPP always indirectly target Pak Army without reason & think that people of Pakistan would stand with PMLN & PPP against our institutions. Really they are the bunch of fools.

Edited:
I just see that it's your personal YouTube channel, you are doing great job bro.

Subscribed

Thank you so much guys, for the hosla afzaie, Allah ap sab ko bohot khush rakhey. Trending Pakistan will inshaAllah do everything it takes to inform and educate the amazing youth of Pakistan, distilling the facts from myths and the likes.

Thanks again, jazak Allah kher

these three haram khor kids never take a single bite of halal earned money food in their entire life

You're spot on. I don't believe they even have the capacity to come out and protest in this scorching heat. Even if they do, they will protest alone. The people are not buying it, not after PM Imran Khan recent address to the qoum, and esp. not after announcement of high-powered commission to probe wrongdoings of these mafias.

Thanks for your contribution, as always sir!

Me too hope to see more from u @Riz.social :tup:
Thanks, I sincerely appreciate it.

PMLN & PPP & their puppets always indirectly target Pak Army without any logical reason & think that people of Pakistan would stand with PMLN & PPP against our institutions. Really they are the bunch of fools.

Edited:
I just see that it's your personal YouTube channel, you are doing great job bro.

I Subscribed.

@koolio @Dubious @waz @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @AZ1 @PakSword @Reddington @zulu @Mangus Ortus Novem @ps3linux @PakPrinciples @OsmanAli98 @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan
Thanks so much!

Bhai u people are doing great work putting your time,efforts to present the other side of story for country how many here can say ???its really important in this hybrid war need soldiers on social media front too
Thank you so much guys, for the hosla afzaie, Allah ap sab ko bohot khush rakhey. Trending Pakistan will inshaAllah do everything it takes to inform and educate the amazing youth of Pakistan, distilling the facts from myths and the likes.

Thanks again, jazak Allah kher

You're spot on. I don't believe they even have the capacity to come out and protest in this scorching heat. Even if they do, they will protest alone. The people are not buying it, not after PM Imran Khan recent address to the qoum, and esp. not after announcement of high-powered commission to probe wrongdoings of these mafias.

Thanks for your contribution, as always sir!

Thanks, I sincerely appreciate it.

Thanks so much!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom