What's new

Twin blasts at Badami Bagh market, 23 injured shifted to hospital Lahore

It is sad to see 23 people get injured during the holy month of Ramadan. We condemn this cowardly act by the terrorists who do not even respect the sanctity of this month of fasting. While we are glad that no life was lost, our prayers go out to the injured for a quick and full recovery.

Dear readers, we must realize that these terrorists who have infiltrated your cities have only one agenda: to spread fear and chaos. They do not care who they kill and they do not care which month of the year it is. We all have to realize that the only way to defeat them is to unite against them and give them no room to operate – just like with the group of terrorists who were arrested in Multan yesterday.

Capt. Joseph Kreidel
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

How do we know it wasn't your boys that did it?? You have no humanity! You even use chemical weapons on civilians (Did the US cause Fallujah's birth defects? - Inside Story Americas - Al Jazeera English) and then justify it! You use illegal drones. You are the reason for 99% of the troubles in the world! Please get lost and stay in your own country! The world will be a much safer and peaceful place.

It is sad to see 23 people get injured during the holy month of Ramadan. We condemn this cowardly act by the terrorists who do not even respect the sanctity of this month of fasting. While we are glad that no life was lost, our prayers go out to the injured for a quick and full recovery.

Dear readers, we must realize that these terrorists who have infiltrated your cities have only one agenda: to spread fear and chaos. They do not care who they kill and they do not care which month of the year it is. We all have to realize that the only way to defeat them is to unite against them and give them no room to operate – just like with the group of terrorists who were arrested in Multan yesterday.

Capt. Joseph Kreidel
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

I'm sorry but if these guys are willing to blow up innocent men, woman and children who may also be Muslims then it is fair to say they are hardly likely to be the most adherent followers of the religion despite what they might claim. SCUM, they truly are.

anybody claimed responsblity yet? doesn't seem like the work of ttp.

To me these blasts are more like political one . They have nothing to do with terrorism but rather one political party trying to demine the other throught these type of things.

coz i dont see any motive here.......... i have a strong feeling i was just to degrade the party ruling Lahore..........

The biggest problem over here is Pakistan is ruled by thugs & lunatics who themselves are set in a position to destabilize Pakistan & it is because of this the enemies of Pakistan are doing whatever they want & however they want. Pakistan is in a state of war & the threat is on both sides of the border, democracy in this situation is not an option because democracy has only brought massive trouble for Pakistan & enemies of Pakistan are hiding inside Pakistan & are carrying out these attack with the help of local assets.

The fact is democracy has “FAILED” & it will always stay failed, I will only prefer Pak Army to run Pakistan in this worsening situation because security of Pakistan should always comes first, it should always be on the top of other things.

Yesterday I was happy to see one person holding a banner saying “Save Pakistan first, save democracy later” even people are tired of this bullsh*t democracy.

So in short all these problems in Pakistan, all these terrorist activity & enemies of Pakistan freely roaming in Pakistan is because of bad Governance, bad administration & corrupt politicians. Solution Pak Army needs to step in or Pakistan should run by Gen. Musharraf who knows how work in this kind of situation, haters can hate this I don’t care, this here is the solution for Pakistan.

No more PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, JUI, MQM & even PTI (tired of their games as well).

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom