Chinese-Dragon

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
China
29 January 2014
Source: BBC News

-------------------------

Mr Chao last week reportedly offered to double his 2012 offer of $65m (£40m).

Hong Kong does not recognise same-sex unions, although homosexuality was decriminalised in 1991.

Mr Chao, a property and shipping tycoon who himself has never married, told the BBC last year that his daughter needed a "good husband".

He said at the time that his monetary offer for any man to woo his daughter had generated many replies from potential suitors.

---------------------------

This is Gigi Chao:

6aea494e784dc9545079b78a75c8cf6e24e9c25d.jpg

-------------

Who wants to try? It's $65 million USD after all, and he is supposed to have doubled his offer to $130 million USD as well. :P

Stand back everyone the Casanova of the East is here - I will offer my services for this noble task ! :smokin:

Good luck buddy. If it was easy, someone out there would have been a lot richer already. :P

If you succeed, please pay me back by using half of the $130 million USD, and donating it to Tung Wah Group of Hospitals in Hong Kong (my charity of choice).

Good luck buddy. If it was easy, someone out there would have been a lot richer already. :P

If you succeed, please pay me back by using half of the $130 million USD, and donating it to Tung Wah Group of Hospitals (my charity of choice).

On second thought what would Vicky Zhao think of me if I were to go & do what must be done ! :(

We are discussing this in World Affairs ...... seriously ..... o_O

Last edited:
A "confirmed bachelor", eh? ;)

Urban Dictionary: confirmed bachelor

I suspect the idea occurred to everyone within ten seconds of reading the ad.

The guy didn't become a tycoon by being a dummy. The money would probably sit in a trust until his grandkids (your kids) graduate college.

Oh I'll do the needful. Impregnation and all that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom