What's new

Turks protest against U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry and NATO

Syrian Lion

Reaction score
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
644761.jpg

Turks protest against U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry as the "Friends of Syria" group met in Istanbul, Turkey, Saturday, April 20, 2013.

766x575.jpg

The banner with posters of Kerry and his Turkish counterpart Ahmet Davutoglu, not pictured, read:" NATO''s vampires get out of Turkey."

766x575.jpg

media_023cc8fab3a44581bb6721e4cb412372_t607.jpg

Turks set on fire a NATO flag as they protest against U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry and the "Friends of Syria" group as it met in Istanbul, Turkey, Saturday, April 20, 2013.

350x.jpg

350x.jpg

us_syria_t607.jpg

media_d26fdcc8b0fd41aea2d2092ad0557e4e_t607.jpg

Surely a staged protest,what has NATO to do with John Kerry or the ''friends of Syria''?
And who are ''Turkiye Genclik Birligi'',showing pictures of Ataturk and telling Nato to get out of Turkey?
Some info would be helpfull.

Surely a staged protest,what has NATO to do with John Kerry or the ''friends of Syria''?
And who are ''Turkiye Genclik Birligi'',showing pictures of Ataturk and telling Nato to get out of Turkey?
Some info would be helpfull.
NATO and Kerry are supporting terrorism in Syria...

Good for them, they can protest without being shot unlike in Syria, the irony.

Yes good for them, there is no terrorists group like F$A shooting at protesters to blame the government...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes good for them, there is no terrorists group like F$A shooting at protesters to blame the government...

There is no group like that in Turkey because we have a little thing thats called 'Freedom of speech', Something a Syrian may not be familiar with.

tell that to the Kurds... :disagree:

You mean all those thens of thousands Kurds that are free to protests anytime they want without being shot at by the army, lol.

protest.jpg

There is no group like that in Turkey because we have a little thing thats called 'Freedom of speech', Something a Syrian may not be familiar with.

yes so great...

the irony... I just saw this in the forum..
http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...op-pianist-accused-tweets-insulted-islam.html

and

Turkey is world's biggest prison for journalists - watchdog | Reuters

You mean all those thens of thousands Kurds that are free to protests anytime they want without being shot at by the army, lol.

protest.jpg

again.. before you make any comment about Syria watch this video..

Yup, Thats indeed an exeption no doubt. Yet overal in General Turks have much more freedom and rights then Syrians to enjoy.

And

Yup, Those are terrorist. I have google searched a lot of those names and most of them are either auteurs of pro-PKK sites or newspapers, myth and propaganda busted.

Yup, Thats indeed an exeption no doubt. Yet overal in General Turks have much more freedom and rights then Syrians to enjoy.

And

Yup, Those are terrorist. I have google searched a lot of those names and most of them are either auteurs of pro-PKK sites or newspapers, myth and propaganda busted.

terrorists such as PKK figheters??

tell me what is the difference between pkk and f$A?

terrorists such as PKK figheters??

tell me what is the difference between pkk and f$A?

There arent. I told you before, Its about national interest, thats how politics work.

I dont like it but meeeh, what are your gonna do about it.

There arent. I told you before, Its about national interest, thats how politics work.

I dont like it but meeeh, what are your gonna do about it.

then stop complaining about bloodshed.. leave Syria for Syrians..... you either support peace or you just want to see bloodshed...

I want peace, so for that there must be bloodshed. Think about this quote for a second "If you want peace, Prepare for war".

You both are useless pieces of crap, one the other hand you have a ignorant ruthless baby-killer of a dictators and on the other hand snackbars brainless terrorist. You dont deserve to talk about whats good or bad for Syria, thats why you are a big joke to me. If you love Assad so much, join the army and do something about it insted of barking behind your pc.

you are a naive kid... no Syrian cares about Alasad.. we Syrians only care about Syria... but we know this is a war against terrorism.. and the only best leader for us now, to lead us in this war against international terrorism is Alasad... and the Syrian army is doing great job, they don't need me... :azn:

I'm done talking with kids... :wave:

you are a naive kid... no Syrian cares about Alasad.. we Syrians only care about Syria... but we know this is a war against terrorism.. and the only best leader for us now, to lead us in this war against international terrorism is Alasad... and the Syrian army is doing great job, they don't need me... :azn:

I'm done talking with kids... :wave:
The only naive person here is you, do you really expect me to believe this crap? You dont have a single choise beside Al-Assad, thats the entire reason for this war, this simply proves how ignorant and delusional you are about this. As said, retards like you have no right to open there mouths about whats goods or bad for Syria because we can see the resulted situation Syria is in right now.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom