What's new

Turkiye has started the warning bombardment to Syria

Are you sure ? Turkish industry, especially construction industry (in top-3 in World) also work as an army to boost the economy and They are waiting to re-construct the new Syria After Assad "retired". They did it in Irak and they will do it in Syria as well..

Indeed perhaps money will be come from reconstruction of Syria will make the troubles we shouldered last two years acceptable :disagree:

Lets see how Iran and Russia respond.

@ Iranians, what does your media say?

Actually, It isn't important What Iran will say about incident. Neither Iran does have politic, nor military power to stop Turkey against a likely invasion. They are busy with saving their future with propagandas. It is Russia and China which may create some headache If NATO doesn't activate the Rule 5 and 6...

Actually, It isn't important What Iran will say about incident. Iran doesn't have neither politic, nor military power to stop Turkey against a likely invasion. They are busy with saving their future with propagandas. It is Russia and China which may create some headache If NATO doesn't activate the Rule 5 and 6...

China going to come to think about syria when they are figthing over japan . This isnt about any country because we have fully rights to attack other than just artillery shots , i would like to know how much damage done.

In my opinion, the AKP party congress where barzani, morsi and other high level people were there, was dedicated to syria discution, and erdogan after the kilis attack, the airplane downed, must have prepare a plan to move swiftly if another agression occurs.

Anyway, syrians in aleppo and idlib would die in rejoice if they see the F16, the Firtina, panther, SOM, striking hard at the antiq armor and base of the regime

Indeed perhaps money will be come from reconstruction of Syria will make the troubles we shouldered last two years acceptable :disagree:

Nothing covers the destruction of the bombs dropped on civilians or a war but On the other hand, Money to be came from re-construction of Syria whehter There will be a war or not, is certain, If Assad go away...

I'm hearing some reports that the FSA done the attack on Turkey themselves for a retaliation. Not saying it's true, just read it...

Ḥashshāshīn;3466551 said:
I'm hearing some reports that the FSA done the attack on Turkey themselves for a retaliation. Not saying it's true, just read it...
FSA hasnt mortar, if they had they would be pounding the airport not turkey by the way, last week few mortar have landed in turkish border, the same in Golan, the regime have also struck several times inside lebanon and killed lebanese, there is a clear trend of regime agression against neighbors who do not give them back the refugee

Alarabiya is saying that a regime base has been destroyed, there is no clear information of the turkish target till now in syria

Actually, It isn't important What Iran will say about incident. Neither Iran does have politic, nor military power to stop Turkey against a likely invasion. They are busy with saving their future with propagandas. It is Russia and China which may create some headache If NATO doesn't activate the Rule 5 and 6...

Things could get nasty with Irans, Russias, NATO or even Israeli (they could use the situation and attack Iran). I don't think that China will get involved, this is not their business. Russia on the other hand will loose its only navy base in the Mediterranean when Assad is gone.

Suriye'den ilk resmi aklama - Hrriyet PLANET

Assad's information minister is begging/licking (whatever you say) Turkey. According to him, An investigation is commenced to clarify the event to punish the people who fired the shells to Turkey and Syrian side is introducing the killed Turkish civilians as martyres...

Assad's information minister is begging/licking (whatever you say) Turkey. According to him, An investigation is commenced to clarify the event to punish the people who fired the shells to Turkey and introducing the killedTurkish civilians as martyres...
Lol they tought erdo will bow down like he did when they shot down the plane or when they attacked kilis camp.
Im sure erdo will prepare a good surprise tommorow, let's see

If Russia gets involved, and attacks Turkey, what would NATO do? I don't think US will risk fighting Russia for Turkey...

This has the potential to get real nasty.

Assad's information minister is begging/licking (whatever you say) Turkey. According to him, An investigation is commenced to clarify the event to punish the people who fired the shells to Turkey and Syrian side is introducing the killed Turkish civilians as martyres...

That's the right move, not making it easy for Erdogan like Saddam did for Bush.

Assuming war is on his mind.

I am not a supporter of current regimes in Iran and Syria but I would point out to you about Turkish unlikely invasion of Syria. Turkey couldn't do anything when A 22 day bombardment was taking place in Palestine by Israelis not a single F-16 sortie took place to warn Israelis and here you and inflating a laughable invasion story of Syria. Turkey had no power to stop Israelis you couldn't you were afraid and you are talking of invading Syria. What Syria is doing is not right bombarding border Area but that does not give Turkey the right to invade although Turkey is not in position to invade specially if US-UK can't do it Turkey is unlikely contender.

Ḥashshāshīn;3466570 said:
If Russia gets involved, and attacks Turkey, what would NATO do? I don't think US will risk fighting Russia for Turkey...

This has the potential to get real nasty.

Russia's isn't going to go balls deep for Assad in the depths of this civil war, that is a dream. Iran might get involved though. It should be noted an emergency NATO meeting has been convened and Turkish armor has been moved up to the border.

Also Turkey is a NATO member, there is your answer.

Back
Top Bottom