What's new

Turkish Unmanned Vehicle Programs

1080p. I think MAM-L's Anti Personnel version, effective radius looks like 20+ m. Very good for such a small ammunition.

MAM-L's size is 98cm if i remember right, so target is clearly not 1x1m, and kinetic energy/particles will keep their effect agains human bodies above the fire blast.

edit: Roketsan claims the size of MAM-L is exact 1m in their website, so yeah.

MAM-L's size is 98cm if i remember right, so target is clearly not 1x1m, and kinetic energy/particles will keep their effect agains human bodies above the fire blast.

edit: Roketsan claims the size of MAM-L is exact 1m in their website, so yeah.

10x10m :)

I don't know, the camera's view of angle of the target was so slanted. My thought was 5x5 or something like that, but blast diameter is much more larger than target, and effective range of the bomb will be larger than fire blast area due to fast particles. I found this, according to this Roketsan claims 50m diameter effective area against personnels;

3L0XAO.jpg

edit: more recent Roketsan's PDF claims 25m effective diameter;
http://www.roketsan.com.tr/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/MAM-L-Türkçe.pdf

Someday maybe
.Gozcu%20UAV%20System%20at%20Turkish%20Armed%20Forces%20Military%20Parade_05.jpg

Don't understand lack of development in this area. Major players are known to look at what TSK demands and try to come up with something for it. How come no one is making a move in this area? Is it simply too hard?

Because I read that TSK demands limited development and basically made it impossible to launch from catapult in terms of Karayel. But why isn't anyone making medium sized drones that can fill multiple needs? What kind of drones do our conventional units have if they don't have access to a hangar? Hand launched mini Bayraktars...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom