What's new

Turkish Unmanned Vehicle Programs

Turkish National Police
6 ANKA-B (Total 15 Anka-B with CATS and GAG)
6 + 12 Bayraktar TB2

*Turkish Land Forces
18 +16 Bayraktar TB2 ( delivery 2017 and 2018)

*Gendarme Forces
12 Bayraktar TB2

*Turkish Air Forces
10 ANKA-S (6 to be delivered in 2017, 4 to be delivered in 2018) - first 4 will not use domestic engine

*National Security Organization
3 ANKA-S

-Vurucu IHA project: 24 swithcblade UAV for ÖKK
-Nano IHA project: Pd-100 equivalent 637 UAV
-Mini IHA project: fixed wing 100 more UAV (mini bayraktar or Aselsan MIUS) delivery in 2017 February.
-1 system tactic class rotor UAV project
-100 Altinay multi-rotor UAV is in delivery.

It is not switchblade.

Last edited:
Turkish National Police
6 ANKA-B (Total 15 Anka-B with CATS and GAG)
6 + 12 Bayraktar TB2

*Turkish Land Forces
18 +16 Bayraktar TB2 ( delivery 2017 and 2018)

*Gendarme Forces
12 Bayraktar TB2

*Turkish Air Forces
10 ANKA-S (6 to be delivered in 2017, 4 to be delivered in 2018) - first 4 will not use domestic engine

*National Security Organization
3 ANKA-S

-Vurucu IHA project: 24 swithcblade UAV for ÖKK
-Nano IHA project: Pd-100 equivalent 637 UAV
-Mini IHA project: fixed wing 100 more UAV (mini bayraktar or Aselsan MIUS) delivery in 2017 February.
-1 system tactic class rotor UAV project
-100 Altinay multi-rotor UAV is in delivery.

what about the Turkish navy ?

We need to follow Israeli doctrine, we will be having a Gaza on our southern border soon.

NO, it is actually another Yugoslavia looming with rich in oil and also cutting-edge suppliers(USA etc.) and to keep us bloody busy for decades.

Also, given the last events like Gulen infiltration in the state, it sustainably needs a very intellectual team in the state and a complex plan, also very well trained executers in the field for the next decades.

The weapons are important, but what Turk military needs more is training over training in a few fields. It is very interesting to see no thread of training in this section, which became more importand after the Cemaat coup in july 15.

Even some help from some diciplines are essential in this war of field and brain(like propaganda). Sociology and psychology are two essential ones for example.

Last edited:
IMG_20170503_184624.jpg

What's up!!!

they can use a Maritime version of ANKA UAV for Surveillance , doesn't need to be ship based

Here is a rotary wing for OTH surveillance and targeting even from FAC operable :
Range 20 km - max altitude 12000 ft enough for OTH Targeting and surveillance
http://www.millisavunma.com/baykar-malazgirt-mini-insansiz-helikopter-sistemi/

malazgirt.jpg

Make search for project "KEMENT". That's a weapons also integrated complete C4I system.
But what for they should use ANKA ? Of course they can do, but we have CN-235 and ATR-72 maritime surveillance and combat aircrafts, capable locating enemy ships and subs. You need on board UAV's if you operate in blue waters and need risky OTH surveillance. For example with flagship LHD Anadolu.
Except ANKA - TAI has a HALE project in development which could operate for far distance Intelligence with Satcom. Atl last don't forget our satellites.
Step by step. Vision is all to be in service between 2025-2030

http://www.milliyet.com.tr/silahli-kuvvetler-2033-te-uzay-cagi-ankara-yerelhaber-744254/

Air Force Space Command was already founded.

Last edited:
MAM-C has so much potential, I would like to see it internally carried with a rotary launcher containing 8 MAM-C ready to launch :) make it happen Bayraktar.

B-52 Rotary launcher carrying eight ALCM cruise missiles
gqMg8b.jpg

Great challenge. Multiple targeting capable computer , hardware and software. New autopilot .Great idea

Could create temporarily balance problems caused of rotary mechanism and weight balance change after eject ?

MAM-C has so much potential, I would like to see it internally carried with a rotary launcher containing 8 MAM-C ready to launch :) make it happen Bayraktar.

B-52 Rotary launcher carrying eight ALCM cruise missiles
gqMg8b.jpg

MAM-C 'lightness' really surprised me. I thought it would replace MAM-L, not be used next to it. It's also a solution for if MAM-L is considered overkill for small size targes (2-3 people/1 docka etc).

MAM-C 'lightness' really surprised me. I thought it would replace MAM-L, not be used next to it. It's also a solution for if MAM-L is considered overkill for small size targes (2-3 people/1 docka etc).

There's also Bozok which is an intermediary (weight-warhead) of MAM-L and MAM-C
2rzBWd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom