What's new

Turkish Unmanned Vehicle Programs

This Aesa radar might only be intended for Air to surface missiles. So Akıncı can do any f16 mission at lower price per flight.

Ehh, you are confusing with unmanned fighter jet program. This is a HALE class ucav, come on now :rofl:

There will not be AESA on Akıncı project, this is a fact, nor any AA missiles beside stinger maybe. But don't put much hope on stinger neither :D

Thank god, pictures tells more than word and I do not have to translate the picture.

Attachments

• F1400D6C-F573-4962-8B66-71C35A4E61A8.jpeg
    F1400D6C-F573-4962-8B66-71C35A4E61A8.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 233
Armed version of Anka
Turkey produce the armed version of it, its not a problem..
But, the one with 750kg payload capacity and can go up to 40000 feet hight, which no other country offer right now..
It is also very hard to shoot them down..

Turkey produce the armed version of it, its not a problem..
But, the one with 750kg payload capacity and can go up to 40000 feet hight, which no other country offer right now..
It is also very hard to shoot them down..
Hah! :D If I own a company I will hire you as a high level seller.

all of our new born Remote controlled battle vehichles are just big rc toys there is no different between them and ordinary rc car in supermarkets excep size.

remote battle vehichles should be commanded by voice just like apple's siri like ''İKA go to yellow building'' or say spesific location ''İKA go to Atatürk avenaeu'' and more advanced things like ''İKA support fire at second window from left'' , they should have deep learning algorthims etc.

otherwise these are just big expensive toys.

Last edited:
all of our new born Remote controlled battle vehichles are just big rc toys there is no different between them and ordinary rc car in supermarkets excep size.

remote battle vehichles should be commanded by voice just like apple's siri like ''İKA go to yellow building'' or say spesific location ''İKA go to Atatürk avenaeu'' and more advanced things like ''İKA support fire at second window from left'' , they should have deep learning algorthims etc.

otherwise these are just big expensive toys.

Military equipment generally have robust communication that are shielded (partly) from interference. They're generally very rugged and incorporate countermeasures against different scenarios. They also carry weapon systems and other configurations that need specific parameters to work. Reducing these to mere "RC controlled supermarket toys" is injustice at best.

I don't agree with you. what is a İKA for me is full AI robot that doesn't need to be controlled by RC console. It has to recognize our soldiers by their look and get orders by voice from radio and do stuffs with its own visual systems. Your Apple Siri or Google assistant can do all these duties.

Russians did the same too. They just build a big armoured toy ann added a cable behind it to control by joystick. This is the same technology that I played with in my childhood.

These capabilities you speak of are not mature enough to be reliable, let alone error free. In the heat of battle where the field might have very low visual fidelity you want your gear to do exactly as you've asked. You can't really repeat "Siri kill the guy in front of me" five times and get a response saying "All right, I'm opening the Killjoys on Netflix".

True AI has not been invented yet and it's still not clear if we'll ever manage to do so at all (as the whole human race I mean). Today's AI analyses data and tries to interpret it in such a way that new scenarios it encounters are compared to the past so it can reach a "decision".

In warfare that is a big no-no. You want gear and machines to operate at (preferably) exact specifications, not second guess on what they'll do. For example the Pentagon asked Google to develop an AI that would analize drone footage an try to discriminate between threats and civilians - and even with that mission statement no one is sure if this can be accomplished.

What you're asking for is impossible in todays world for the foreseeable future.

Back
Top Bottom