What's new

Turkish Unmanned Vehicle Programs

Atlas OTUS

jyq829.jpg

vjabEr.jpg

Z95ZQk.jpg

http://atlasus.com.tr/

M113 would make for a good bait vehicle, draw fire in and then hit wherever the fire is comming from.
UWP would be much cheaper to produce and repair then M113 however. Electric motor vs Diesel Engine aswell as other components like tracks, roadwheels etc...

NightVision devices given to "SDF" by our American allies
http://comptroller.defense.gov/Portals/45/Documents/defbudget/fy2019/fy2019_CTEF_JBook_Final.pdf

"
Border Interdiction Force
. Special Operations interdiction forces
require night vision devices, thermal imaging devices, and
aiming lights to conduct effective night operations. For terminal guidance operations, units require laser designators,
compasses, global positioning system (GPS) units, binoculars, and a variety of signaling devices."

But SARp is expensive for that job.

Provide a source then, until now i haven't see any night vision goggles nor jammers in Afrin.

Provide? You have to follow Twitter for that. I wont search for you. Actually i am suprised that you believe they dont have thermals and NG gogles.

Even in HTS using thermal gun sights you can find good videos about it.

The company made ther own project for the army, a unman vehicle with remote control weapon system.They will use it in syria.
Thanks, Was thinking about it' s use in Syria.
Could be an interesting low cost solution for Syrian pickups,...
And it's ability to be hidden "inside"...
A way to get away from being spotted as an "armed" vehicule.
Add to it... by making the pickup remote controlled... and Enjoy a low cost "offensive" "Breach of line" vehicule... Very Interesting...

Hope to see it fast on the battlefield.

Can someone tell me what a remote controlled Armored PERSONNEL carrier is good for?
Could also be used as a low cost tactic to breach enemy lines, in urban areas, per example...
This thing could become a walking Armed Turret...ready to fire at whatever she find when breaching the enemy line...
With few of them...you bring some sort of Chaos on the enemy front... that will kill some and distract them... And then engage your offensive...

Could be used for patrol in "sensible" "Dangerous" areas...
COuld be used for Emergency Evac...
Could be used as Front vehicule convoy (Against IED; AMbush etc...)

Few tactics among thousands...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom