What's new

Turkish traveler Rotasız Seyyah- Darra Adam Khel and local gun production Pakistan

N.Siddiqui

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Gun Market and Production Place in Pakistan

My name is Mehmet Genç, but in social media I am known as Rotasız Seyyah. I am a photographer and since 2010 I have been traveling the world. I wrote two books about journey. I believe to travel the world properly, one life would be enough.

The Vlogger Rotasiz Seyyah(Mehmet Genç) is Turkish...and has visited Pakistan recently.

And 1.45 million views for this Vlog in less than a month, and the Turkish people poured in to comment and show affinity with Pakistan. The language barrier is there though.

Böyük Azərbaycan4 days ago
Allah Bütün Türkləri və Pakistan qardaşlarımızı gorusun!❤️

Last edited:
Interesting VLOG, good look inside real Pakistan. Bit of a shame it's in Turkish but captions fix that, and its the visuals more than what he's saying anyway.

Good stuff.

Interesting VLOG, good look inside real Pakistan. Bit of a shame it's in Turkish but captions fix that, and its the visuals more than what he's saying anyway.

Good stuff.

Check the other travelogue I posted in another section, will be interesting for Indians...check here.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/taxi...tas-raj-food-travelogue.657118/#post-12151852

good look inside real Pakistan.

...inside tribal Pakistan, with traditional Pashtun workmanship and warrior traditions.

All of Pakistan is real...

...inside tribal Pakistan, with traditional Pashtun workmanship and warrior traditions.

All of Pakistan is real...
Yup, but these unedited long format travel vlogs are my favourite.

Check Gabriel Traveler, Harald Baldr, and Bald and bankrupt too, similar content, no nonsense real footage and reviews/info on YouTube as well. All of them have India vlogs but their other stuff is great too, Venezuela, abandoned soviet towns.. all sorts of insane adventures all over the world.

unedited as in they're not hiding or sugar coating anything, real backpacker 'rough it out' stuff kind of if it has to be.

gorey sahi hai, gandi gandi sabse sasti ghatiya bus pakad ke pahunch jaatey kahi bhi bc :lol:

watch Gabriel traveler Vrindavan vlog to see dirty India/UP interiors lol

Last edited:
Yup, but these unedited long format travel vlogs are my favourite.

Check Gabriel Traveler, Harald Baldr, and Bald and bankrupt too, similar content, no nonsense real footage and reviews/info on YouTube as well. All of them have India vlogs but their other stuff is great too, Venezuela, abandoned soviet towns.. all sorts of insane adventures all over the world.

Yes true, long format vids gives a detailed, unobstructed, less edited and cherry picked version. But many people skips these long formats. I like them too to get an unadulterated sights and sounds of the people and places.

Have seen the Bald and bankrupt vids about India...very open ended style of him.

Yes true, long format vids gives a detailed, unobstructed, less edited and cherry picked version. But many people skips these long formats. I like them too to get an unadulterated sights and sounds of the people and places.

Have seen the Bald and bankrupt vids about India...very open ended style of him.
There's good local vloggers too, I follow mostly the bike rider ones, a mix of road travel, bikes and food in India.

mumbiker nikhil, bulu patnaik, JS films, popye the biker to name a few..

what are some good Pakistani vloggers who keep it real ?

There's good local vloggers too, I follow mostly the bike rider ones, a mix of road travel, bikes and food in India.

mumbiker nikhil, bulu patnaik, JS films, popye the biker to name a few..

what are some good Pakistani vloggers who keep it real ?

Try
Irfan Junejo

Travelling with Mi Part 3 (Batura Glacier, Attabad Lake) | Mooroo | VLOG

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom