What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
mY German friend learnt Turkish is 5 month. I think the key is to have friends in the language you want to learn. If you want to learn a language but you can't apply it in real life.. it is very hard. By the way, this German guy is very popular with Turks. HE says it helped him a lot with making friends in Turkey because people are surprised and appreciate him showing interest in their language and culture. He had several Turkish and one Azeri girl(s) in a very short time.
dude, this morning there was a German lady on Turkish tv. her name is Wilma Elles and plays in muhtesem yuzyil, if im not mistaken. damn, her Turkish is so good. it ultimately comes down to your own will and access to practice with natives.

@ghara ghan

Screw the rules and books, you don't have to concentrate on them much, best way to learn Turkish is practice in real life, it would be easier for you since Turkmen is kinda close to Turkish, Azeris learn to speak flawless Turkish in no time :D

dudes idk why but learning turkish is far more harder than i thought it's BS cuz everything in tv was fine but when in enter the school i find out the things was far more different than i thought

im very up set now i wish i could be better :(
dont worry so much, 'forced' learning is boring andnot so productive,im sure your Turkish will skyrocket after few weeks/months easily when you are in Turkey and have friends with whom you can hangout, have fun and learn at the same time.

dude, this morning there was a German lady on Turkish tv. her name is Wilma Elles and plays in muhtesem yuzyil, if im not mistaken. damn, her Turkish is so good. it ultimately comes down to your own will and access to practice with natives.
I saw Wilma Eles on Istiklal street when I was in Istanbul :D We had eye contact for couple of seconds. She is so hot. Too bad she was with her Turkish boyfriend.

dont worry so much, 'forced' learning is boring andnot so productive,im sure your Turkish will skyrocket after few weeks/months easily when you are in Turkey and have friends with whom you can hangout, have fun and learn at the same time.
If you want to learn language, you need to learn the basics and the visit the country. That is how my German friend learnt it. Probably this summer I'm going to Spain with him. I already have some basic spanish but speaking to the people there will improve your language on a fundamental level. I also want to learn Russian and go there but I will do that next year probably.

17582_2772697814225_1320624479_n.jpg
71702_2772714934653_598124446_n.jpg

Lolz :D

Seriously, i poor at making tea. :(

Come here man.. :D

@ghara ghan

I can speak turkish alright and understand but my writing sucks.:(
i can understand you but i can hardly read or write some even talking is pain . every time i start to talking turkish my teacher says thats turkmen :hitwall: speak turkish not turkmen :frown:

WTH i even didn't get 1 alert btw im going to sleep now i start to thinking my alert dont work any more

Last edited:
i can understand you but i can hardly read or write some even talking is pain . every time i start to talking turkish my teacher says thats turkmen :hitwall: speak turkish not turkmen :frown:

WTH i even didn't get 1 alert btw im going to sleep now i start to thinking my alert dont work any more
Your teacher is right. If i was studying Turkmen at school, i'd like to speak in Turkmen with the teacher too. It's a good way, because you learn way more from speaking and listening than from a boring book that doesnt respond and correct you at all. If there are questions, write them down here, we'll help.

Your teacher is right. If i was studying Turkmen at school, i'd like to speak in Turkmen with the teacher too. It's a good way, because you learn way more from speaking and listening than from a boring book that doesnt respond and correct you at all. If there are questions, write them down here, we'll help.
ty bro i ill do it when i need to :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom