What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rmi5, @Targon

My mistake, dudes. I just didn't want to see an argument between Targon and ghara ghan since I've seen arguments between Koreans over stupid stuff that shouldn't even have started. Sorry for not trusting you guys. :p:

@ghara ghan

You know my country loves the entire Turkic family (Uzbek, Tajik, Turkmen, Kazakh, Kyrgyz) so much, right? I just wanted to support you in case there was an argument. Take care of yourself, bro. :wub:

Koryo-saram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Despite the distance and long time of seperation, can you guys understand when these people speak?

@rmi5, @Targon

My mistake, dudes. I just didn't want to see an argument between Targon and ghara ghan since I've seen arguments between Koreans over stupid stuff that shouldn't even have started. Sorry for not trusting you guys. :p:

@ghara ghan

You know my country loves the entire Turkic family (Uzbek, Tajik, Turkmen, Kazakh, Kyrgyz) so much, right? I just wanted to support you in case there was an argument. Take care of yourself, bro. :wub:

Koryo-saram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ty dude it's good to have you here among our self :yahoo: . are you koryo-saram Korean :smitten: ? we love korean :enjoy:
dude i didn't see you for long time come here and visit us time to time we will be happy to have korean among our self

Despite the distance and long time of seperation, can you guys understand when these people speak?
me and @Targon had talk about turkmens but
sEoulman556
thought we are going to start a fight and Interfered but later see me and my dude targon actually are more dude than these :D

Well since it means ''Türkmenistan Armed Forces'' in Türkmen language just replace ''Armed'' with ''Penissed'' to see what it means in Turkish. :D :angel:
:omghaha: our enemies better watch out :rofl:

Last edited:
ty dude it's good to have you here among our self :yahoo: . are you koryo-saram Korean :smitten: ? we love korean :enjoy:
dude i didn't see you for long time come here and visit us time to time we will be happy to have korean among our self

me and @Targon had talk about turkmens but
sEoulman556
thought we are going to start a fight and Interfered but later see me and my dude targon actually are more dude than these :D

:omghaha: our enemies better watch out :rofl:
Dude, how can any Turkic here possibly have a fight with you here? you're our funny younger brother lol. Even if there is there is a fight, im sure 99% will back you haha

What a way to start my day... 'Orus'... 'Yarrak forces'... :cheesy:

@Sinan, kim alır Ankara'yı ? :D kendi isteğini değilde gözlemini söyle :)

Valla bugüne kadar anketler ne diyosa o çıktı. Anketler hep Gökçek diyodu, yine Gökçek seçilecek herhalde. Ama geçen seçimde Gökçek 30.000 oy farkla kazanmış bu sefer ara kapanır gibime geliyor.

Şimdi iş yerinde arkadaşlar bahsediyor. Gökçek geçen akşam televizyona çıkmış iyice zırvalamış falan..... panikledi diyolar... Görcez bakalım %50-%50 diyorum ben.

Gökçek giderse bütün ofise baklava ısmarlıcam bu arada. :)

Turkic world has strong yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrragggli kuvetler .. :D

By the way, do you guys think orus comes from "o rus".. "that is a Russian"?

Na, we used to put vowels in front of consonants at the beginning of words, for example we were saying Urum instead of Rum in the past, Urumeli, Iramazan, Ereşit etc.

Historically we were usually calling Russians "Moskof"

Sarıgül'ü sallada, Mansur iyi ya, kazansa güzel olurdu, Gökçek iyice saldırganlıştığına göre imkansız değil.

Is everything ok in Turkey now? Street empty, people back to work, home and stuff like that?

Sarıgül'ü sallada, Mansur iyi ya, kazansa güzel olurdu, Gökçek iyice saldırganlıştığına göre imkansız değil.

Arkadaşlar yemekte anlattı. 3 seçim anketi varmış Ankara için. 2 tanesi mansuru önde gösteriyomuş, 1 tanesi Gökçeği. Gökçeği önde gösterende %30 AK %28 MHP...... Şimdi arkadaşlar dior ki, geçen seçimde MHP'nin adayı Mansur olduğu halde %26 alabildiler, bu sefer %28'e çıkmaları imkansız zaten... Bu son anket üzerinde AKP düzeltme yaptı herhalde....

Yanlız benim korkum, AKP dediğin parti, hırsız, yalancı ve sahtekarların partisi. Seçim günü bence hile yapacaklar bi şekilde. Geçen seçimde elektrikleri kesmişlerdi zaten. Bakalım nolacak...

Sonar'ın anketi

ANKARA
AKP.......... 46.2
CHP.......... 39.9
MHP.......... 10.2
DİĞER........3.7

Sonar güvenilir ama bu anket pek mantıklı gelmiyor, 2009 da %26 olan mhp oyu burda %10 gösteriliyor, ne yani mhp seçmeni topluca akp'ye mi geçti ? hadi Yavaş faktörü nedeniyle bir miktar mhp oyunun chp'ye geçmesini anlarımda niye mhp seçmeni toplu bir şekilde gökçek'e oy versin ? inşallah bu ankette yanılmışlardır.

Geçen sene Hatay'da patlatılan bombanın sorumlusu olarak görülen Miraç Ural ve Assad'ın kuzeni(Hilal Assad) dün ölmüş.

Assad's 'Turkish executioner' killed in Lazkiya
Mihrac Ural
Mihrac Ural was behind the massacre of 850 civilians and was known as Assad's Turkish executioner.

World Bulletin / News Desk

Mihrac Ural, a Turkish militant leader who migrated to Syria to fight for Bashar al-Assad's regime forces, has been killed following an operation in the Syrian coastal city of Lazkiya.

Ural was behind the massacre of 850 civilians and was known as Assad's Turkish executioner.

He was also said to have threatened Syrian refugees in Turkey on a number of occasions.

His death was announced by the Teshrin hospital in Lazkiya.
Assad's 'Turkish executioner' killed in Lazkiya | Middle East | Worldbulletin News

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom