What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Targon, @telkon, @ghara ghan

We add "İ/I" to names and words that start with "R" in speech (İrəşid, İramazan, Urus). Is it the same with you?
well we don't do it in modern day if you are ask it from 20 years old turkmen he will say no but some of our old people still doing it :D

Yeah same here, but I think its not a solid rule in local dialects, many don't use it anymore.

@telkon

Barsbek, Barsbay ?

laziness, not much knowledge about complex military stuff, laziness, avoiding troll threads as mch as possible, avoiding idle chit chat like this as much as possible (though i failed this time lol), laziness
No i meant your posting much here but its allways around 400, or am i stupid?

@RAMPAGE @KingMamba bros, i have often seen Pakistani people with Khan as a surname. is that an influence of the Turkics/Mongols from the past? or does it have a different meaning than the Khan as we know as in leader/ruler?

Khan means King that is why they use it, same reason one of my surnames is Shah farsi for King.

@rmi5 dude it's very good feeling to know the simple answer will all don't and you laugh on them they couldn't guess such easy name :omghaha::omghaha:

İ always thought the İ infront of R names were diaects pf rural people.

Thats how its also viewed among us. "City" people would laugh at you, but outside of Baku it still exists in most dialects (but its more frequently used among elderly rather than "younger" generation).

Yeah same here, but I think its not a solid rule in local dialects, many don't use it anymore.

@telkon

Barsbek, Barsbay ?

My name is latin :D never met anyone with that name LOL. Whomever gave my name made a very good job :D

@rmi5 is azeri so his name has to be somethin with an R that an azeri would name their kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom