What's new

Turkish-Syrian border | World's third longest man-made wall

Most likely but that would only get them in trouble. Syrians are a lost cause. Throw them to the wind, they have made clear their wish for an autocratic apartheid alawite dictatorship. That is their choice.

How did they [Syrians] made their choice ? Do you believe the elections' joke Assad has made is true ?
As far as I know, Syrians are still protesting even after 6 years of the revolution's start, and they are still fighting as well.

If you can't help them, don't side with the butcher at least.

How did they [Syrians] made their choice ? Do you believe the elections' joke Assad has made is true ?
As far as I know, Syrians are still protesting even after 6 years of the revolution's start, and they are still fighting as well.

Man you and I both know the rebels are going to lose. It's only a matter of time.

I don't think Syrians will ever accept Assad as a president.

All the Non-Sunni already have. The Sunnis will be even more oppressed and censored. Assad is going to bring his iron-fist on all Sunnis in Syria. The rest won't dare to raise their voice against him. He has already made clear that he doesn't care about the Syrian people, he will use whatever it takes to keep his power.

All the Non-Sunni already have. The Sunnis will be even more oppressed and censored. Assad is going to bring his iron-fist on all Sunnis in Syria. The rest won't dare to raise their voice against him. He has already made clear that he doesn't care about the Syrian people, he will use whatever it takes to keep his power.

The coming months will only shape the near-future of Syria, but on the long run I have no doubt Assad will be ousted.
Unfortunately, Syrian people will face hard times, may be for 6 other years, unless Russia withdraws from the country.

58b2d40b67b0a9303800e2a4.jpg

58b2d44167b0a9303800e2ad

58b2d45b67b0a9303800e2b4

58b2d47267b0a9303800e2bc

58b2d4a367b0a9303800e2c4

58b2d4cb67b0a9303800e2c6

58b2d4e467b0a9303800e2cc

58b2d50f67b0a9303800e2ce

Tremendeous wall, huge wall, its great believe me.
Trump-Surprised-1024x439.jpg

We need to expand the wall all across from Mediterranean to the Blacksea!
Agree, smuggling is a big problem in eastern border, the cost of the wall will be compensated in maybe a couple years once the smuggling gets reduced.

Our border is 900+km though with Syria??

Also we should put sarp remote controlled weapons stations with cameras, electric fences and remote controlled land vehicles with camera and weapons system. Our soldiers shouldn't need to man the border only respond when a situation arises.. They should be in barracks watching the cameras and control the guns and routine patrolling.

Our border is 900+km though with Syria??

Also we should put sarp remote controlled weapons stations with cameras, electric fences and remote controlled land vehicles with camera and weapons system. Our soldiers shouldn't need to man the border only respond when a situation arises.. They should be in barracks watching the cameras and control the guns and routine patrolling.

All this money for what? Do you have an incoming Zombie attack??

Back
Top Bottom