What's new

Turkish Space Programs

Unfortunetly not yet.

This is normal... Designing a space launch vehicle takes half a decade!

& producing a working system takes the other half!

Ukraine's current situation is a good news for you!

Cyclone 4 is a powerful & capable rocket...

03ecdd7b5db8e12f13c1f3edf9346887.jpg

Turkey and Pakistan should work together to get Shaheen-III SLV off the ground. Pakistan has worked on the Shaheen SLV for a while, however the slow paced development of the vehicle is due to scarcity of the funds available to SUPARCO. If we work together, we can mutually benefit. Pakistan is refurbishing the Sonmiani test range for this purpose.

Turkey and Pakistan should work together to get Shaheen-III SLV off the ground. Pakistan has worked on the Shaheen SLV for a while, however the slow paced development of the vehicle is due to scarcity of the funds available to SUPARCO. If we work together, we can mutually benefit. Pakistan is refurbishing the Sonmiani test range for this purpose.

Won't happen!

GÖKTÜRK-2 took 10.000 tours nearly in 2 years... Communicated 4.000 times, more then 4.800 imaging... 9.850.000 km2 area scanned... 1.650.000 km2 of area is from Türkiye... It completes 1 tour in 98 min... It's altitude is 685 km... In one go it can scan 20 km wide 640 km long area...

Göktürk iş başında

1.jpg

Won't happen!

Nice thread. Turkey indeed has some great ambitions for its space program.
But why doesnt Turkey and Iran cooperate in SLV? Afterall, i though both countries dont much enmity against each other, and Iran despite already having its own launch vehicle, i will assume still needs more funds/all the help it can get to advance its space launch vehicle even more and Turkey will also have access to a SLV from which it can launch its satellites(maybe both countries can cooperate to set up one in Turkey itself for launches as well as the ones already already in Iran). so it will be a win win and an example for other middle eastern countries to follow or maybe even join in. That will be great for the region.
huh...........yes a man can dream.lol:cheesy::angel:

Nice thread. Turkey indeed has some great ambitions for its space program.
But why doesnt Turkey and Iran cooperate in SLV? Afterall, i though both countries dont much enmity against each other, and Iran despite already having its own launch vehicle, i will assume still needs more funds/all the help it can get to advance its space launch vehicle even more and Turkey will also have access to a SLV from which it can launch its satellites(maybe both countries can cooperate to set up one in Turkey itself for launches as well as the ones already already in Iran). so it will be a win win and an example for other middle eastern countries to follow or maybe even join in. That will be great for the region.
huh...........yes a man can dream.lol:cheesy::angel:
Such as cooperation on strategic fields wont happen between Turkey and Iran anytime soon, Turkey and Iran are rivals in ME about pretty much every topic.

Back
Top Bottom