What's new

Turkish-Russian joint patrol launched along Idlib's M4 highway

vostok

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Turkish-Russian joint patrols were launched in the province of Idlib in northwestern Syria on Sunday as part of a recent cease-fire deal between the two guarantor countries working toward maintaining peace in the key border region.

According to Zvezda TV, a media outlet owned by the Russian Defense Ministry, the joint patrols were launched along the M4 highway in light of the deal signed on March 5.

Turkey and Russia, which back opposing sides in Syria's war, agreed on March 5 to halt military activity in the northwestern Idlib region after an escalation of violence displaced nearly a million people and brought the two sides close to confrontation. The deal addresses Turkey's main concerns, stopping a flow of refugees and preventing the deaths of more Turkish soldiers on the ground.

As part of the agreement, Turkish and Russian forces will carry out joint patrols along the M4 highway linking Syria's east and west, and establish a security corridor on either side of it.

A Russian delegation arrived in Ankara on Tuesday to discuss the finer details of the deal.

The official said talks with the Russians had been "positive" and that the first joint patrol would be held on Sunday as planned, adding that groups aiming to interrupt these efforts would be responded to with the measures necessary.
https://www.dailysabah.com/politics...-patrol-launched-along-idlibs-m4-highway/news

Turkish-Russian joint patrols were launched in the province of Idlib in northwestern Syria on Sunday as part of a recent cease-fire deal between the two guarantor countries working toward maintaining peace in the key border region.

According to Zvezda TV, a media outlet owned by the Russian Defense Ministry, the joint patrols were launched along the M4 highway in light of the deal signed on March 5.

Turkey and Russia, which back opposing sides in Syria's war, agreed on March 5 to halt military activity in the northwestern Idlib region after an escalation of violence displaced nearly a million people and brought the two sides close to confrontation. The deal addresses Turkey's main concerns, stopping a flow of refugees and preventing the deaths of more Turkish soldiers on the ground.

As part of the agreement, Turkish and Russian forces will carry out joint patrols along the M4 highway linking Syria's east and west, and establish a security corridor on either side of it.

A Russian delegation arrived in Ankara on Tuesday to discuss the finer details of the deal.

The official said talks with the Russians had been "positive" and that the first joint patrol would be held on Sunday as planned, adding that groups aiming to interrupt these efforts would be responded to with the measures necessary.
https://www.dailysabah.com/politics...-patrol-launched-along-idlibs-m4-highway/news

Good to hear.
I really hope Turkey can distance itself from NATO and zionists already.
Putin is no Angel, but he knows what he is doing and what side he is standing on.
Erdugan on the other hand tends to oscillate between both sides and can't find one direction to walk towards.

they went back 3km before they reached liberated territory because rebels were waiting for the Russian criminals to ambush them
coward Russian kuffars !!

Kuffar means Disbelievers.
Russia being predominantly Christian. You might want to help me understand how exactly they became "Kuffar" for you?
Or just being dumb in general?

Russia being predominantly Christian. You might want to help me understand how exactly they became "Kuffar" for you?
R U SERIOUS !! so u tellin me Russians r not kuffars because they r christians ?!!
r u telling me that Christies r not kuffar ?

Imran N. Hosein fan boy? Am I right?

I am fully aware that our problem isn't only Idlib in Syria but we should have got those Assheadists beg for mercy (at least) in Idlib but instead...

Last edited:

I am gonna tremble on your heard even more these russians you call believers are in the best case atheists at least atheist are not shirking..

These Christians yes there exists others who are not part of that are on the same level as for example Hindus or the old arabs...

But on Idlib and m4 road we will see that I may be true with my predictions I hoped for being too much paranoid but it goes a bad direction..

Second Russo-Turkish patrol, Idlib.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom