What's new

Turkish Roketsan secured Bangladesh Army,'s Medium range GMLRS

Good. I want most of our military equipment come from Muslim countries as much as possible, mainly from Turkey and Indonesia. Except Pakistan and Arab countries of course.
we need to cooperation with all Muslim country . soon or latter all infidel will joined hand together us (Against Muslim)
In fact buying from Pakistan can be more useful as it will burn our neighbor in jealousy.:-)

Mark my words, BD will become much, much more important for our defence industry
Turkey have remarkable achievement in defense industry . I hope will get more product from Turkey as most of product are western NATO standard.

Pakistan is not reliable..looool ok
Try to produce jf17 or al khalid or apcs or cruise missiles or long range missiles.
Sadly your inner thoughts are evident no matter how much you try to hide them.

We can produce if we invest in defense but that necessary as it requirement is small .

grad??

most probably bro..but does it have 120 kms missile??

As far as i know even the first models did,today their range is maybe even more.If it is "Kasirga" it's a very good choice.

The KASIRGA 302 mm missile and weapon system can intensively and effectively fire critical point targets from 30 kilometers to 120 kilometers, thanks to its high striking and destroying capability.
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkeys-roketsan-delivers-first-kasirga-missiles-to-military-106304

I am not talking about weapons quality when I say unreliable. Pakistan is not reliable as in can't be trusted.

We never tried to produce jet,s missiles or apcs. We never invested any money in that kind of project, and that was by choice. If we decide to do it then we can do it, we have the money and we will require assistance from foreign countries like China so they can supply all hardware for a jet or tank and we can assemble them, give it a local name and call it our own. I don't think it's happening anytime soon, it's a matter of decision, BD has so far no reason to decide to invest in weapons development.

I think so and hope so.

Chinese were our go to place for military equipment but after the Rohingya fiasco, I don't think China can be trusted with military equipment when it comes to dealing with Burma.

I personally think BD should acquire weapons from two sources, Chinese and Turkish, for the obvious reasons.
As it cant be trusted...
Well u have been in bed with hindus trusting them...and the u use like buy from Muslim countries. Do NOT use islams in your perverse thoughts.
You bengalis are better off worshipping mother india.
Lesson for u in Islam as you used it your opening post. THERE IS NO PLACE FOR NATIONALISM IN ISLAM AND THATS THE REASON FOR OUR PARTING WAYS. BHUTTO AND MUJIB BOTH GOT THEIR NATIONALISM AND DEATH NOW U HAVE HIS DAUGHTER GIVING YOU STATUTE OF INDRA GHANDI. learn your religion before using islam.

we need to cooperation with all Muslim country . soon or latter all infidel will joined hand together us (Against Muslim)
In fact buying from Pakistan can be more useful as it will burn our neighbor in jealousy.:-)

Turkey have remarkable achievement in defense industry . I hope will get more product from Turkey as most of product are western NATO standard.

We can produce if we invest in defense but that necessary as it requirement is small .
And u understand...welldone.

I am not talking about weapons quality when I say unreliable. Pakistan is not reliable as in can't be trusted.

We never tried to produce jet,s missiles or apcs. We never invested any money in that kind of project, and that was by choice. If we decide to do it then we can do it, we have the money and we will require assistance from foreign countries like China so they can supply all hardware for a jet or tank and we can assemble them, give it a local name and call it our own. I don't think it's happening anytime soon, it's a matter of decision, BD has so far no reason to decide to invest in weapons development.

I think so and hope so.

Chinese were our go to place for military equipment but after the Rohingya fiasco, I don't think China can be trusted with military equipment when it comes to dealing with Burma.

I personally think BD should acquire weapons from two sources, Chinese and Turkish, for the obvious reasons.

I think so and hope so.

Mate, sorry to burst ur bubble but client states dont have defence industries.

I think so and hope so.

China cant be trusted and then buy from china in the same sentence....r u sane? Do u even know what you are typing ?

I know what I am typing. You didn't read it properly. Read the last 4 lines again.

Ex-American client state and current Chinese vassal state got a fetish for the words. Totally understandable bud..
:hitwall:

Great to see bd diversifying its arms import.
Any technical details regarding this deal? like any TOT or the number of units we will be getting?

No information yet about r=the the deal but This GMRLS have twice the range than WS-22A
SLC-2 can't support upcoming Turkish gmlrs, so we need to Add new CBR .

why bring Pakistan into nearly all threads for? This is about you buying Turkish hardware not about us. some Pakistanis just respond to easily bite the bait for ignore it!

Lol. Rocket-san. UwU

Well - a rose by any name....:-)

SAN or Sanayi is a Turkish term for industrial establishment I believe. I have seen that.

Wow.....except Pakistan and arabs....so racist at the core trying to show islam. Just buy from india

Even if we did buy from Pakistan, the systems (testing, deployment) are hardly as 'mature' as the Chinese or Turkish systems. Or - maybe you claim otherwise?

Is it "Kasirga"?It certainly looks like it.

Bingo, you are the winner. Weishi equivalent. :-)

http://www.defenseworld.net/news/17...ssile_System_To_Turkish_Military#.XJ0ykJhKg2w

Well - a rose by any name....:-)

SAN or Sanayi is a Turkish term for industrial establishment I believe. I have seen that.

Even if we did buy from Pakistan, the systems (testing, deployment) are hardly as 'mature' as the Chinese or Turkish systems. Or - maybe you claim otherwise?

Bingo, you are the winner. Weishi equivalent. :-)

http://www.defenseworld.net/news/17...ssile_System_To_Turkish_Military#.XJ0ykJhKg2w

Look i would expect any country buying from Pakistan to test the systems. Nato buys DU rounds for tanks from Pakistan and small arms ammo. Do u think they dont know what they are doing. Sure the customer will buy the beat but here the point was pure racism masking behind i am a muslim. You above said we muslims will be picked off but the other chap has an agenda and may even be indian and hindu pretending to be bangali.

Anti-Pakistan on a Pakistani forum, doesn't make sense. He can only be indian. I don't see our other Bangladeshi members being disrespectful.

Back
Top Bottom