What's new

Turkish Psychological Warfare -- Psikolojik Savaş

Pax Ottomana

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
25e360111f432b066b8f5fe05e9900a9.jpg

Turkey needs to buy some Western media, news, marketing and publicity companies and also hire well-known movie studios and produce at least 1 or 2 large-budget pro-Turkish movies per year. Turkey is doing very little in the global psychological warfare arena and it's still one of our weakest points as Turks. We need channels like RT (Russia) and Fox News (US) that constantly brainwash the American/Western people toward a political goal. Yes, we now have "TRT World" but it's not enough.

Let's remember. Why did the Iraq war happen? Because the power of psych-ops convinced the American people that Iraq had nuclear weapons and was about to attack the US, which was of course complete bullschit!

We cannot allow our enemies to paint us as a rogue nation akin to Iraq, Iran or North Korea. We should actively battle such messages with our own media companies, news channels, Holywood movies and lobbyists in the US and Europe.

Modern wars are partly won by controlling the public opinion in the West -- and in that I'm including wars that were won without even fighting.

we dont do the job at home correctly..

we have newspapers,magazines, tv channels radio stations beloning to western media like axel springer verlag..

we cant do our own job correctly how should we do it international?

we need a propaganda institute
we need own documentations like the ones from BBC
we need need strict propaganda at school like in germany
we need english TV, englisch magazines, englisch web sites , apps for NEWS etc, more twitter and facebook accounts, state sponsored army videos,
englisch speaking Imams from turkey with very very good rhetoric speeches,

we need own films look at khazakh film they are good.. and not like our Inek Shaban style in speech..
we can make films Historic films like First World war there is much stuff for this...
The Göktürks history is good mix it with sounds of Altay Kay (make it with Khasaks and other Turkic ppl)
A film about Nureddin Zengi
A Film about First Osman
A Film about Timur (no need to show him in a bad way)
A Film about Ottoman wars (there are plenty accidents for that)
A film about Turkish soldiers in Korean War (koreans would help)
A film about Baybars, about selcuks, about the crusaders
About Fatih Sultan Mehmed
you can make a Film about Iraq Afganistan etc war from the perspective of the normal ppl being Occupied
a film about the coming events of Mehdi could also be good :)
a Dracula Film from turkish perspetive ;)

but if they do so than put all that turkish mentality shit of being a macho out of the films it destroys everything.. have a good look to JApanese Films, to Kazakh films and specially American Film (Visual effects dont count as a storyline) you need some good turkish directors and assistance from american directors our ppl need to learn something.. some film for our unity and for our ppl and some for others too

but from where to get the money for this?

but film are not everything... we need a serious new Minister for IT systems someone whe had worked in this field and has worked as a Programmer too so he should be able to understand this matter seriously ..

we need own IT Systems for Banks own Servers in turkey, own data storages in Turkey, own Tunnels and a Backbone in Turkey, we need software firms providing us with digital payment systems and own messenger systems wich are all pre installed on phones wich are being sold in turkey yeah this is like copy paste of chinas policy but its logical and the stupid turkish ppl are using Facebook, Whatsapp and so on so that the CIA and NSA knows every little secret of you..

I agree. Very well said @Timur.

The problem is we cannot ban Western media proxies in Turkey without looking dictatorial and anti-democratic. So we cannot kick them out of Turkey. I think the solution here is counter-attack using the same methods. We need to own our own propaganda and psych-ops assets in the West. These are very effective tools in the modern battlefield.

I agree that we need an institute (or maybe even a whole ministry) dedicated to this. We can call it something clever like "Tanitim Bakanligi". Or we open a well-funded institute called "Tanitim Enstitutusu" working in unison with Foreign Ministry, Culture and Tourism Ministry and MIT. Its goals would be:

• Help control the Public Opinion about Turkey (mainly in the US and Europe)
  • Push Turkish interests psychologically using subliminal messaging, product replacement, etc in movies, TV programs, serials, ads, social media, troll farms, music videos/lyrics, sponsored famous people, newspapers, books, magazines and similar tools.
  • Try to steer more investment toward Turkey
  • Use media and if necessary "fake news" to threaten, blackmail and attack businessmen, politicians, artists, writers, reporters and other public figures with anti-Turkish agendas
The idea should be to make Turkey and Turks look like the BEST FRIEND of the West regardless of what happens around the world. For example, if a US official says something like "Let's block visas or attack Turkey", the response from the US public should me "What the hell is this crazy person talking about?".

We should try to replicate Israeli/Jewish business model regarding this.

Okay. Let's talk about it. For example, you're part of the BDN psychops unit @ATALAY. But perhaps not knowingly. :)

For sure not. I am not Bismarck @Bismarck

But whats your point ? You wanna interrogate me ? IMO I am better.
My job is PENSION :smitten:

Who knows, that you aren't NSA or BND ? @T-123456

But, ask me what you want. I will try to answer, as I did to @Horus

OK ?

Relax man. I'm just pulling your leg. Ich werde dich nicht bei BND melden, keine sorgen. :)

Stop this naive threats, I am not afraid of Iron.
Woher Du wissen ? Ich armer Anatolier nicht sein BND ?
upload_2017-10-14_21-22-49.jpeg

Seem to me that the closed threat did hurt some important people ?

Yandi keten helva degil mi canim?

Gabriel glaubt nicht einmal was er selber sagt,
er ist Sklave seines eigenen Ego's und der Furcht vor dem Terror Propagandisten Cem Özdemir.

Integer und ehrlich ist Herr @Altmaier

141020171944130204987_8.jpg

I wholeheartedly agree with OP. Turkey should follow the steps the Jews have been taking and shaping the minds of the Americans for the past 100 years. The Jews might be small in numbers in US but they are an effective force that should not be undermined. They have a mighty stronghold of US media press, major corporations, movie/film making studios (read that most studios like Universal, 20th Century Fox, Roadshow, Warner Brothers, Paramount etc. have all Jewish CEO's), radios and US tv channels have all Jewish influence one way or another. When they control the minds of the Americans they can in any shape or form control the geopolitics of Middle East and Israel.

American - Turkish relations have been going back a long way since the 40's, we can build on this relationship and trust and create a major influence in US by the avenues I have mentioned. It's no secret that US foreign policy/agents/spies have been heavily involved in Turkish internal affairs since decades and have been building up cells like the FETO and other parties for some time. These have all blown up in their own face but that's another story. However that doesn't mean were going to suddenly cut all ties with a figure like US for these reasons, no, we should we create our own institutions and own force in US for these reasons.

As far as i know there are two small movie studios in Los Angeles (Hollywood) created by the Turks. They have been making movies like the The Ottoman Lieutenant (2017). These are all small steps but once you build a solid foundation it will bear its fruits in the years to come.

Has anyone seen the new Hollywood movie American Assassin? I haven't nor do I have any interest in this pile of horse manure because after seeing the trailer it turned me off big time. From what I gathered from the trailer is a Joe Blow becomes a CIA agent after his girlfriend is killed in a terrorist bombing on a holiday trip. To get revenge he becomes an assassin for the CIA and is on the hunt for "terrorists" world wide.

There was a scene in the trailer where a Turkish Gendermarine is killed by this CIA assassin... giving a thinly veiled message that Turkish forces working in tandem with "terrorists".

This is how Pscyh-Op is generated and movies play a massive role in changing peoples perception of a certain group or nation.

Has anyone seen the new Hollywood movie American Assassin? I haven't nor do I have any interest in this pile of horse manure because after seeing the trailer it turned me off big time. From what I gathered from the trailer is a Joe Blow becomes a CIA agent after his girlfriend is killed in a terrorist bombing on a holiday trip. To get revenge he becomes an assassin for the CIA and is on the hunt for "terrorists" world wide.

There was a scene in the trailer where a Turkish Gendermarine is killed by this CIA assassin... giving a thinly veiled message that Turkish forces working in tandem with "terrorists".

This is how Pscyh-Op is generated and movies play a massive role in changing peoples perception of a certain group or nation.
Unfortunately our 'allies' have been portraying us as the bad guys for years (Midnight Express as example). I think soon you'll start to see us as the 'bad guys' in video games.

Don't go so far. Only remember " The usual suspects" . The presented evil is a Turk. But Hollywood is dominated by Armenian and Jewish film makers.

Reminds me on 13 hours movie.

Back
Top Bottom